Any of you guys play on PS4 ?

It’s obviously a strange place to ask such question and lately i rarely turn on that thing myself but i was wondering if anyone else plays/has Playstation 4 ? :slight_smile: Maybe we can play something together sometime :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m getting one in 13 days for a certain game.

11 Likes

Which one that might be ? :>

7 Likes

Kingdom hearts 3 I suspect
I hear it’s something a handful of people are in moderation, calmly looking forward to.

15 Likes

Yup

Indeed, just patiently waiting.

11 Likes

I have an XOne, Bloodborne would be the only game I would be inclined to get a PS4 for, and it would have to be at a bargain for that :thinking:

6 Likes

Bloodborne is what i ve got mine for :smiley: I’m huge souls fan .

5 Likes

Me as well, I have the game, I just don’t have a way to play it :confused:

3 Likes

You mean you dont have a console or?

4 Likes

Yup, I got Bloodborne in a bundle from a local store for what it would be about $15 once you divide the price among the other games it came with, some day I’ll get the console.

I’ve always done that for some reason, I got Halo 2 before an XBox, I got Dead Space before a 360, FFXII before a PS2, FFXV before an XOne; is almost like a good luck charm or something like that.

3 Likes

You could maybe rent it for a time ? If such option is available for you.

3 Likes

I might? there’s a Rent-A-Center nearby but the idea is not that appealing to me, perhaps later once I have more income for that kind of stuff :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Since we have a lot of new members joining in lately i will bump this up a bit! Still looking fot friends on PSN .

5 Likes

I’ll bump! Who knows…

4 Likes

This may be something for you?

I am sad that the first bundle for Humble in about 4 weeks is a set of rebundled PS4 games, but for PS4 owners, this is not bad.

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up but as all Humble PS4 bundles this is only available for SIEA Region which i’m sadly not from :wink:

Not a big loss to be honest. I owe/not interested in all of those games except for Talos Principle.

3 Likes

Yet another region locked bundle… lovely.

3 Likes

Sorry, I really had no idea this was region locked…

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I was certainly not blaming you. :grinning: I just get disappointed in Humble as always.

2 Likes

Good titles in that title tbh, but I don’t owe a PS4. My bestie did but she sold it and the TV she played on for good monies. Hee.

1 Like