[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

Got another update from them. The Witcher 3 keys won’t be revoked! :partying_face:

And before someone asks I already gave the key to someone on Nexus Discord whom I “owe” a game.

Edit: Finally the keys will arrive!

7 Likes

And I finally got my CP 2077 key!

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-25T19-39-35.479Z

11 Likes

Congrats!! :tada:

7 Likes

New games have arrived to the vault, and they are the following:

1400 ARP - Steam Version - 1 Key Available, which’s probably a placeholder like what happened to Dolmen - Tier 1+

1800 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

1950 ARP - Steam Version - 200 Keys Available - Tier 2+

June 20th is the day, and it’ll open when all the daily quests reset, including those from Steam and Twitch. Save it on your calendar!

5 Likes

I guess that confirms I’ll never be able to redeem my ARP for games. They just keep increasing the price.

6 Likes

I’ll skip this month and farm as much as ARP possible since none of the games catch my attention.

And one of them has already been given away in the past by them.

But yeah, they think that by doing so “they’re doing their part” in fighting against the bots and resellers, which won’t change anything at all and anger their users even further.

5 Likes

1950 ARP for a game that is worth $1 on Humble right now is just insulting. I’d literally pay someone $1 to get their 1950 ARP so I can use it for a more valuable game haha. The 200 people that end up getting that are in for a really bad deal. :-1:

5 Likes

People in the forums are suggesting that it can be either the Standard or Deluxe Edition.

But even so it’s not worth spending your ARP to find out which version it is.
Besides, there’s a bunch of sales coming this month (including the one from Epic Games which’s already ongoing) and people will prefer to buy on those places than waste their points.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

UGH! :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Ugh, indeed. :frowning_face:

Also…

I guess AWA wasn’t expecting this, and if they did they need to review their management.

6 Likes

Here’s a recap for the next Game Vault tomorrow:

1400 ARP - Steam Version - 1000 Keys Available - Tier 1+

1800 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

1950 ARP - Steam Version - 200 Keys Available - Tier 2+

June 24th is the day, and it’ll open when all the daily quests reset, including those from Steam and Twitch. Save it on your calendar!

5 Likes

Meh!

4 Likes

They’re insulting people with those games. lol

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ll skip this one. Besides, you can easily buy all three during Steam Summer Sale.

4 Likes

I completely forgot about this, sorry everyone! :sweat:

Lumote is already out of stock while there’ still keys for Cities: Skylines and DBD: Roots of Dread.

5 Likes

After a while they finally revealed the next games on the Game Vault this month:

1600 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 1+

1600 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

350 ARP - Steam Version - 2275 Keys Available - Tier 1+

1800 ARP - Steam Version - 250 Keys Available - Tier 1+

July 22nd is the day, and it’ll open when all the daily quests reset, including those from Steam and Twitch. Save it on your calendar!

7 Likes

I’m going to try to grab a copy of Unpacking.

5 Likes

I’ll try to go for Have a Nice Death. It’ll be another addiction to my gallery of roguelites in my library.

5 Likes

Same! That’s a great value in my opinion. :crossed_fingers:

Edit: I thought it was 350 ARP. Got too excited hahaha.

6 Likes

Thanks to @Animosity I know unpacking is a great game… :hugs:

5 Likes