[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

@Allex I see. The full Stanley Excavation set would be very helpful to you but since you don’t have the Chai Stones, I suggest upgrading the Twitch and Steam Artifacts and scavenge for all and every ARP you can get.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:Am probably going to wait this one out. :thinking:

4 Likes

They’ve changed the day the Vault will be open, giving us one more day to collect and scavenge all ARP we can to get the games!

4 Likes

And they are planning to remove daily bonus points… Right ? I am close to 4200 :smiley:

4 Likes

@Allex They daily quests have been replaced by the global weekly minigames now. You can get 28 ARP weekly doing them plus the extra minigame can get you some extra ARP.

3 Likes

The Vault will be opening tomorrow so here’s a recap.

4200 ARP - Tier 4+ - Steam Version

4000 ARP - Tier 5 - Steam Version

4200 ARP - Tier 4+ - Steam Version

3900 ARP - Tier 4+ - Steam Version

2900 ARP - Tier 2+ - Steam Version

3200 ARP - Tier 3+ - Steam Version

3500 ARP - Tier 2+ - Steam Version

7 Likes

30 minutes to go!

6 Likes

Got Resident Evil 4!

8 Likes

Congrats, I got SF6 this time as well. I can’t wait to play it

7 Likes

Nice! :partying_face:

I hope you enjoy it. Game’s really fun! :grin:

7 Likes

Fudge. I forgot about this even with an alarm haha.

5 Likes

Well, let’s see how the Game Vault is do–

6 Likes

Glad some people got good games. I wasn’t very interested. I did check out Homestead Arcana but read the reviews…Meh!

6 Likes

@delenn13 This game, Stray Blade and the Warframe DLC are still up for grabs. Feel free to give one of them a try or skip them.

4 Likes

Gonna skip. Thanks for the heads up, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

You have until today to get either the Warframe DLC or a game. Vault will update soon in some hours!

4 Likes

New month, new games in the Vault!

4200 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 5+

The Expanse - A Telltale Series

3800 ARP - Epic Games Version - Tier 4+

3600 ARP - Steam Version - Tier ?

2100 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 1+ (Before: 3200 ARP - Steam Key - Tier 4+ | 2200 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 1+)

3000 ARP - Steam Version - Tier 2+

2200 ARP - ? Version - Tier 2+

4 Likes

And if you’re wondering if I’ll skip this Vault…

4 Likes

Yep. In the same boat. Those are terrible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@delenn13 I’ve thought you’d be interested in at least the UFO game but yeah, this Vault is an easy skip. :joy:

3 Likes