Alienware Arena 10 Days of Winning

https://na.alienwarearena.com/page/10-days-of-winning
Seems alienware arena is running an event giving away games codes and a chance to win a pc. I just won a copy of Stray. So if you guys are an alienware arena member make sure to log in and see if you win anything for the next 10 days.

9 Likes

Also, folks, note there is a region restriction:

The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec).

EDIT: It only takes a minute to enter. I didn’t win anything today. Maybe tomorrow.

6 Likes

Well i guess fuck us the rest of the world :smile:

4 Likes

Promotion open to residents of the United States and Canada only

As usual. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

yeah, and fuck Quebec especially, i guess :joy:

5 Likes

Congrats on winning a copy of Stray! That’s awesome. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks! I don’t know if I’ll ever play it but a win is a win. :smile:

5 Likes

Ha ha ha ha! My thoughts exactly.

Gratz to @Animosity on winning Stray. ^^

5 Likes

Thanks @Danacscott

5 Likes

Congrats on winning Stray! Seems like there’s only a few keys of each game per day (assuming it’s per day [since there’s a FAQ/prize list for each day] and not the whole event, because that would be disappointing).

Didn’t win anything today, so here’s hoping I have better luck on the next 9 days.

6 Likes

Thanks and good luck. :smile:

5 Likes

I don’t check Alienware Arena everyday so thanks for sharing, also congrats on getting Stray. I won nothing today.

5 Likes

Thanks and good luck.

3 Likes

Quebec has always been “different/difficult”. They keep threatening to become a country…

I think Quebec considers this to be gambling…Or…they were just mad that day and decided "Nope! Our people can’t join in all those games…( was going to say reindeer games but stopped myself.)

4 Likes

Today it said:
“You won 1 Month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate”

I don’t have an Xbox. I wonder if this is anything I can try to give away to someone here?

EDIT: It looks like a long key code, so I could probably give it to someone.

5 Likes

@markwr I’d like to have the code if you don’t mind. Do you know when it’ll expire ?

4 Likes

maybe check first if that’s not something you can use on PC as well

5 Likes

I sent it to you. I suspect the month will start when you use the code? Otherwise I don’t know if it has an expire date. I added their instructions in my DM to you.

ps - @M00 - Thanks. you might be right about me being able to use it on PC via Microsoft Store, but if this is one of those things that lets me play any game during a month and then no more, that’s not my kind of thing.

EDIT: I’ll show their instruction here in case anyone else can decipher anything. :nerd_face:

1. In Microsoft Store, select the See more menu (located next to the Search box on the upper right side of the page). Select Redeem a code. If you aren’t already signed in, sign in to the Microsoft account on which you want to redeem the code. Enter the 25-character code, and then select Redeem. For more information, please visit Join Xbox Game Pass: Discover Your Next Favorite Game | Xbox

2. *Offer valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Limit one (1) Game Pass code redemption per Microsoft account per 12-month period.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll take good care of it. :+1:

4 Likes