Algo Bot, New game for you..

Hello guys, I’m new here… so i don’t know if it’s against the rules.
But i just have a proposal…
I’ve got this new game on Steam ALGO BOT.
It’s a pretty nice game, valued 10$ as i see.
But it’s not my kind of genre you know, so I’d be happy to exchange it for much less with someone who would be happy to play it.
like a 5$ steam gift card.
Because every game needs to be played right?
we the gaming fam, cheers!
check it out on steam store.steampowered.com/app/286300/Algo_Bot/

6 Likes

It’s not against The Law.

I would add a link to the Steam page so It’s easy for everybody to check It out and “Trade” somewhere in the title to make things even clearer.

Welcome to the comunity! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I Believe that’s the title right?

5 Likes

looks like an alright game, but at a price I would probably buy it at

3 Likes

hm, from the makers of epistory

NL made a vid about this game recently, he certainly seemed to like it (I didn’t like it enough to complete the vid, but that’s also cuz time is so limited and one rly has to choose where to spend it [it’s obviously way better spend on this forum :nerd_face:]), he’s rly into games that contain or represent some form of “coding” as gameplay

2 Likes

thank you buddy… appreciate the reply.

2 Likes

yup, that’s it… just take it off my hands XD

2 Likes

yeah i checked it out on youtube. A lot of people see m to enjoy it. And the game’s got a good rating on steam.
But, it’s just not my thing!

2 Likes

take it from me please… :joy:
I’m desperate to get PUBG.
I’m saving up for it!
cuz I’m still studying😕

2 Likes

lol, u think someone will give u a $30 game for a $10 one? that’s a bit hopeful…

edit: :sob::sob::sob::sob: i regret saying this; i take it all back :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Maybe he is saving? he specifically said he’s willing to get less for what he paid for after all.

4 Likes

y yr right, he would even accept a $5 gift card i see now (though im pretty sure that was edited in later?), in any case, i take that comment back…

4 Likes

He did edit that in later, you can check that by clicking the pencil on the comment, but he still stated he would be willing to trade for less.

4 Likes

y, i clearly remember he said that from the start, but my memory failed me, boohoohooo

3 Likes

lol you’re obviously right…
but off course I’d buy them some gift cards.
cuz you know some people got extra keys to gift

3 Likes

yeah I’ll give it for just a 5$ gift card. I want someone who appreciates the game to buy it. A game is meant to be played and enjoyed.

3 Likes

yup I’ll give it for much less if someone wants to have it. I said that from the start.
Whoever takes it, i want them to be happy about it and enjoy the game!

3 Likes