Alan Wake is Back on Steam and It's on Sale!

Ok you have me sold. I will be watching the sales to grab a copy for myself :grinning:

2 Likes

all music re-licensed, 0 music removed? woot :exploding_head:,
-omg how could such crazy concept ever be fathomed Rock:star:/Take-Two ? :thinking:
:smile:

already owned it, but was somehow still pleased by these news, yay vidya gamez! :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s also available on GOG, for a whole eurocent less!
Since I tend to hear GOG is better at regional pricing it might be the better deal elsewhere too.

5 Likes

I too have been busy painting but I have been painting the outside of the house. I am actually heading out right now to remove the plastic from doors and windows since we got the entire house sprayed yesterday. Only the trim is left to do yay!!

3 Likes

btw, there should be Steam Halloween sales in 2 days or so, so that might be yr chance, and who knows, maybe this time it will sell for less than 50% off

2 Likes

I will keep an eye on it but it would have to be super low at this time of the year. I have sooooo many birthdays and Xmas coming around the corner.

1 Like

next 3 major sales dates for those interested

according to the leak, the nearest one of the bunch is the Halloween sale, which will run from October 29 to November 1, discounting all sorts of spooky experiences. The 2018 Steam Autumn Sale will hit later that month, taking place from November 21 to November 27.

Finally, the grandest one of them all, the 2018 Steam Winter Sale, will kick off on December 20, with it slated to run for two weeks straight and come to an end on January 3, 2019.

6 Likes

y i just always take a look at whenisthenextsteamsale.com

2 Likes