Addendum to The Ugly Christmas Sweater Giveaway!

First of all, @hivefleetbothan has graciously given me another key for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide . so now 2 lucky people will get a new game. Thanks, hive!:+1:t2:

Now, for my next announcement:

Lately, we have been setting a limit of 5 games because we had people come in and just say they wanted to be enter for ALL the games. We thought it would be fairer to people if we limited the amount of games, so we did. Usually we have around 12 games because it’s an easy number to manage. This time, because it’s Christmas, we are offering 20. And I didn’t think about the limit of games…:thinking:

So we are raising the amount of games to 10.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!!!

I REPEAT!!! DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!!!

Just start a NEW POST!!!. If you already listed 5, your new post would start with 6. If you listed 4, the next number would be 5. See…Easy peasy!

If you got any questions, just ask.

Merry Christmas…and Happy Holidays!!!

16 Likes

I’m curious, why should entrants not edit their posts? Is it because you’ve been keeping a running list of entrants for each game and want to keep it accurate?

5 Likes

Yep exactly

7 Likes

I did not understand… sorry :frowning:
Do you mean that i should repost my post on that same giveaway? Or repost it here?

3 Likes

You don’t have to do anything unless u want to add additional games to your list, in which case u should repost your list by adding only the new games there in the original giveaway thread.

u had 2 entries only, so if u want to participate for more games u should make a new post which starts with number 3.

5 Likes