Add PC Building Simulator to the Coin Shop

I would like to have this game since im a fan of PCs. I would like to use my knowledge because I might end like that when I get a PC fixing job in some years.

3 Likes

You could also, you know, just buy it.

16 Likes

Yes but its better if they add it to the coin shop

2 Likes

I’d like them to add DMC5 to the coin shop because I might be a half-devil demon slayer someday.

15 Likes

Clicking coins is a hard ,full time job and we should get what we want for it!!!

11 Likes

I would like to have PC Destroying Simulator since I despise PCs. I would like to use my knowledge because I might end like that when I get a PC smashing job in some years.

13 Likes

I for one, welcome our PC overlords…

14 Likes

Keep the dream alive. Preach.

9 Likes

I would like to have Beholder 2 since im a fan of my Prime Minister. I would like to use my knowledge because I might end like that when I climb up the political ladder in a totalitarian State.

8 Likes

I’d like Mac building simulator because I worship the cult of apple

6 Likes

Well sucks to be you all, myself I’ve already gotten Dead in Bermuda, Convoy, Seeds of Resilience and NEO Scavanger so I’m all set for everything I need to learn for the path my career prospects seems set on.

11 Likes

those who got all those poop games are probably getting second thoughts by now

7 Likes

PC Building Simulator on the coin shop for you Sir? No problem that’ll be 4,000,000 chrono coins please.

7 Likes

I dunno, they’ll need something to do with all that poop once they run out of toilet paper.

5 Likes

I know in this case PC refers to Personal Computer, but wouldn’t it be funny if “PC” meant Political Correctness? A “Political Correctness” Building Simulator game kinda sounds amusing

:smile:

7 Likes

@DontBeSilly, @Fraggles You guys need to collab on this, haha!

7 Likes

Haha,i’m a silly sloth, i do not get why me and frags and why political corectness :smiley:

6 Likes

@DontBeSilly Just my weird connective mind malfunctioning as usual, lol. You were the one that was gonna use pre-made assets, from a game maker bundle, to make one of those asset flip games on Steam that people put up for the quick dollars. You were joking though :wink:

Frags tends to say whatever he wants in the way he means it. :heart: Somehow the juxtaposition of you two make a Political Correctness game seemed right and hilarious to me.

In short, I am a nutty squirrel, :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I was talking about making an asset flip of some of the free asset giveaways on Itch or something the other month. Not sure if @DontBeSilly had similar ideas though.
https://206.81.1.216/t/temporarily-free-software-or-games-assets/19687/2

4 Likes

Ah yes, our sloth might have been too, idk :blush:

3 Likes