[Active now worldwide (it seems)] [Free Steam Key] Little Nightmares

To be honest, I don’t even care about the legality of it. It is douchey regardless, but it’s also marketing (which might as well be a synonym) - a game we’re all familiar with.
Having that said, considering they gave me an opportunity to get something I wanted for free, they can diddle all they want.
Even though I didn’t get anything, they didn’t hurt me either. Because they can’t.

3 Likes

Ditto for me. I already had the game. I had promised my key to someone :cry:

1 Like

Yea, didn’t see where it said it was a drawing, but maybe I didn’t look at the fine print hard enough. lol

2 Likes

And it seems that it was supposed to be a raffle, where even Reddit is complaining about it:

1 Like

woa, that’s weird, usually never complaints about anything :no_mouth:

oookay, “@all”, i think i know what’s going on
it seems that people “erroneously” thought they were entering for Little Nightmares 1 - but in fact people were on the “wrong” page, either because of geo location or by accident, and the Little Nightmares giveaway and raffle were actually 2 completely different things

Prize Prize Details Average Retail Value (per Prize)
Grand Prize

(1 Winner)|Custom Console (Nintendo Switch)

LITTLE NIGHTMARES II “Launch Kit” which includes the following:

Six Patch

Mono Patch

Reversable Hat

LITTLE NIGHTMARES II Burlap Sack

“Stay Tuned” Bundle

Physical copy of LITTLE NIGHTMARES II for the Nintendo Switch – At time of launch|$540.00|
|“Consolation Prize

(4 Winners)|LITTLE NIGHTMARES II “Launch Kit” which includes the following:

Six Patch

Mono Patch

Reversable Hat

LITTLE NIGHTMARES II Burlap Sack

“Stay Tuned” Bundle

Copy of LITTLE NIGHTMARES II (Winner may elect to receive the physical version for Xbox One, PS4, or Nintendo Switch or the digital version for Steam) – At time of launch|

^people that didn’t/couldn’t go to the actual store page and “buy” little nightmares (1), never got/would have gotten it, and all other/somehow the page you guys were on, was for Little Nightmares 2 related sweepstake

possibly some broken english/“lost in translation” or poor PR department that neglected something to this and not making it crystal clear, where people ended up confused/thinking they were signing up for Little Nightmares 1 but weren’t

4 Likes

Ugh, this giveaway was a Little Nightmare indeed. :confused:

So the best was to get the keys through the European website, which I did, and I even gave one to a fellow friend from this forum because you could get two keys of the same game. I wonder why they didn’t do the same to North Americans in order to save them (and also us) from this confusion.

2 Likes

incorrect. The sweepstakes for physical copy of Little Nightmares 2 is a completely different sweepstakes that hasn’t ended yet.

Or take a look through the Wayback machine on archive.org

2 Likes

the one i posted was from the sweepstake fine print seeker posted
-and would also explain why people didn’t get it while it was completely easy to grab for EU

2 Likes

There were three GAs:

1. Little Nightmares by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, posted by carvalho20ptc in the OP
    This was done through the store, by buying keys for null. Not a sweepstake.
  2. Little Nightmares by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America, posted by Luxen: here
    This one was a sweepstake.
  3. Little Nightmares II by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America, not posted here
    This one is still on: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/landing/ln2-giveaway#more-info, and is a sweepstake as well.

I’ve posted that link to rules for GA#3 by my mistake. I just grabbed the first thing on the event list I saw had “little” in its name and only then realized it was for a different/new event. What I intended to do was to post the rules for GA#2, but these were apparently removed, as the event has ended. Thus the edit.

3 Likes

and what i’m saying is possibly the 1/2 got mixed up with 3 for US, since it makes no sense at all, not only to do 2 separate sweepstakes at once, but do 1 giveaway(eu) and one as a sweepstake(us) - hence the mention of sht lost in translation or PR screw up, because it’s too mind baffling stupid to be deliberate

2 Likes

litlnmrs

Finally!

6 Likes

yeah, i updated the topic title for the moment so it’s clear without opening thread too

4 Likes