A giveaway ( of sorts ). [ENDED]

yep

4 Likes

Truberbrook, only if not on anyone else’s wishlist.

4 Likes

i had shope keep 2 one my wishlist for ever but removed it idk why ;-;

4 Likes

I’m still interested.

By the way, what will you do with the leftover keys? I just find it a little silly that you’re doing a tie-breaker when we all want different games.

4 Likes

he only has 1 choice left, so he can only give 1 game away

5 Likes

What @M00 said.

3 Likes

OH, oh wow, I didn’t know that’s what Humble meant by “choice.” I just remembered that you got all the games back when it was Humble Monthly and I just assumed that the “choice” part was you choosing whether or not to buy before the reveal to get the discount.

4 Likes

So ok , noone with a wishlist entry came up so i will do this little luck based thing between @Imaynotbehere4long, @Donluis524 and @eishiya .

Way i will do it is very simple , i’m putting you in a order by alphabet so thats : don - eish - imay and assign each of you numbers from 1 to 10 , 11-20 and 20-30 . So Don 1-10 , eish 10-20 , imay 20-30.

And then i will use random.org to generate random (well there’s no such thing as pure randomness in universe, everything is governed by some sort of system but this will have to do ) number between 1-30 and well the one with the number in this tenth will win.

EDIT : generated number was 2 , so that’s @Donluis524 , let me know which of the remaining games do you want here or in p.m .
EDIT 2: you have 24 hours to respond , if i wont hear from you before that i will redraw from 2 remaining people.

7 Likes

ahhaha, im lucky :sunglasses:

I’ll take Capitalism , i think this one i can enjoy the most

Thanks for the generosity

3 Likes

Check your P.M

3 Likes