A few ways to keep from missing out on the daily deals! ℹ

I just keep the tab open on my phone, I use my browser on it everyday so I always see the tab, might not work for everyone but I just wanted to share.

1 Like

I used to rely on the daily email Chrono sends me, but that is no longer good enough. I now pay an unemployed neighbor to come to my house every morning to remind me to check Chrono.gg for the daily deal and to collect my coins.

4 Likes

Maybe the devs from Chrono could add the notification system Chrome uses and that would make things easier for everyone without installing anything.

2 Likes

Something we’re considering. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a sparkling idea you just gave me, a ChronoGG extension.

3 Likes

I cant seem to get it working. It doesnt open (even if I open as administrator) and I know where the files are but i cant see anything that will help me.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Are you using Feed Notifier? There are some options to have it show only when there’s feed update and permanently stay on the desktop until dismissed. You can test if it’s working by clicking it from the tray. It should show the latest feed update. You can click the arrows in the pop-up to view other (past) feed items.

1 Like

Please make this thing. I would use it on Firefox easily!

3 Likes

I was thinking Chrome, but I can make it a script on Greasemonkey/tampermoney or something.

2 Likes

thanks you helped me :panda_face:

2 Likes

Dunno how well this will help when I live in Taiwan but still worth a shot. Still will miss out on the good stuff.

1 Like