A Few Random Keys [all gone]

Not sure if anyone wants these, the games were pulled from the Steam store because the devs were trying to influence reviews I think.

There are a total of 3 keys available:

1 key for: Dead Bits

1 key for: Absconding Zatwar, Break into Zatwar, Fields of Imprisonment, and They Came From the Moon

1 key for: Goocublets, Goocublets OCD, and Goocublets The Algorithm

Anyone who wants any of them please speak up, anyone can claim any one, just so long as you ask.

I think most people who want these already have them, and a lot of people who don’t want to have pulled games in their library will not want them either… I am curious how long these will sit around before someone takes them…

Cheers!

11 Likes

Hi! Can I please have the key for GooCubelets?

3 Likes

Sure no problem, I will send it via PM in just a minute.

2 Likes

if they are no longer on steam do they still play via steam?

1 Like

I always appreciate free steam games <3

2 Likes

Yes they do, you just can’t buy them from the store any longer. They do not count as a game in your game total on Steam. But you install them in your client like usual and the game runs without any problems. So people who activate the key now and those who bought the games from before will all be able to play them…

3 Likes

Can i have Absconding Zatwar ?
ty <3

2 Likes

The key activates all 4 of these games, you still want it?

3 Likes

Hi, do you still have the keys for Absconding Zatwar

2 Likes

I am going to wait and see if @Ramz responds first, since he asked first. If he doesn’t by the time the daily deal refreshes tomorrow, I will send you a PM.

2 Likes

Could I have the Dead Bits key?

2 Likes

Sure, I will send it to you in a PM really soon.

3 Likes

@jacksonvillie, let me know if you still want that key, since Ramz hasn’t responded at all.

2 Likes

Could i have dead bits please

@KingJamezJr, that one already was claimed, sorry… I need to edit the top post…

1 Like

Yes, please. Thank you

Could I have a key if there’s any left? I always wanted a game not on steam anymore lol

Sorry, all claimed… I need to update the post better…

Yes pls i want them

I am sorry… I think I need to be a bit more careful about throwing keys out there in the future, I gave that key to @jacksonvillie because I didn’t hear back from you…

1 Like