A Decent Dead Cells Deal

https://www.indiegala.com/pocket-size-6-games-bundle

The other two games are acting as filler but overall, this is probably the best deal around for this game.

If you happen to use cryptocurrency, which I don’t, IndieGala also has the additional discount. By the way, has anyone used this?

For those of you living under a virtual cave, look no further than our own @onLooSe for his detailed Dead Cells update videos featuring daily challenges and how he blows by the rest of the playing field. Subscribe to and follow his YouTube channel here:

13 Likes

That’s more than decent, it’s close to the cheapest it’s ever been, nice catch.

9 Likes

Dead Cells is just amazing really :slight_smile: I’m sadsad sloth because i do not have enough free time to give it attention it deserves :slight_smile:

My little ‘review’ if you need some more convincing Steam Community :: Error

7 Likes

16 Buckaroos here …

4 Likes

how much is it on Steam for you? that’s a pretty big hike in numbers just for Canadian dollars.

3 Likes

29.99 normally but on sale…20.09

That is what I have been saying …recently, I am getting killed on the exchange…

4 Likes

Cheaper than getting with Coins via Chrono? :smirk:

5 Likes

Yah this is a REALLY good deal

4 Likes

$16 US for me - which is roughly $32 in my local currency.

3 Likes

Amazing deal and I’m surprised there are people that haven’t picked up this game yet :slight_smile:. Thank you very much for the shoutout buddy… I still try to top when I have my free days :stuck_out_tongue:.

I have even shorter :rofl:, which I made for the chrono daily deal few months ago.

3 Likes

@DontBeSilly, I just +1 your review, hehe…

@onLooSe, I already did +1 your review some time ago, so can’t double dip there…

Reading your review makes me feel like I need to play it again… since I have so little time so far in it… Just never made it far enough yet. :smile:

5 Likes

I’m thinking about buying this bundle for Dead Cells.

4 Likes

So am I, sis! I feel you. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Darn, just bought it for almost double that on Steam. Anyway, it’s good, but not THAT good, think twice before buying it with a huge backlog of games lol

btw says it’s over or unavailable atm for me

4 Likes

says the same for me when I tried to buy it, oh well I really don’t need it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was still doubting, but indeed apparently I’ll not get it right now :

3 Likes

@anon63424221 and @Tencore, how far are you able to go with the purchase? It took me all of the way to my paypal page, so maybe they restocked? I have no troubles making the purchase, it seems. I didn’t go through with it, because I already own the game.

3 Likes

I tried it again and no, still get the following message when pushing the paypal button:
We’re sorry but this bundle is over or unavailable at the moment.

Maybe it has a region lock or something? I’m from the EU.

4 Likes

Okay, it did that to me this time… sorry…

Perhaps they did a temporary restock, but ran out again.

4 Likes

I just thought it’s kinda funny @coralinecastell, almost as good as if it said “secured by Facebook” :joy:

2019-07-03%2020_34_17-Window

Still not working for me.

3 Likes