A bunch of freebies on GOG

GOG’s giving a way a bunch of games (mostly older ones, but also some newer ones) to help with the stay-at-home boredom.

Most, if not all, of these have been free already or are always free, but it’s nice to have a bunch to choose from at your whim all at once :]

25 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

I had all but like 5 of them though. xD

7 Likes

Yos so many

6 Likes

Here’s a list of all 27 or them…

Akalabeth: World of Doom
Alder’s Blood Prologue
Beneath a Steel Sky
Bio Menace
Builders of Egypt: Prologue
CAYNE
Doomdark’s Revenge
Eschalon: Book I.
Flight of the Amazon Queen
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
Hello Neighbor (Alpha Version)
Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy
Legend of Keepers: Prologue
The Lords of Midnight
Lure of the Temptress
Overload (Playable Teaser)
POSTAL: Classic and Uncut
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete
Stargunner
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius
Teenagent
Treasure Adventure Game
Tyrian 2000
Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar
Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams
Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire

Thanks, @eishiya, for the info :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

Thanks for the info. I think I only had 2 of the games.

7 Likes

Note that they’re all permanently free, and won’t disappear if you don’t grab them right now. Still nice to have all free games in one nice list

9 Likes

It sure is nice to have them in one neat list. The other I discovered a few I’d missed through Epic Bundle’s website. Still, there were 5 I hadn’t even seen before. Cheers. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for putting this here, 6 news games that aren’t demo / chapter 1 :slight_smile: that’s pretty decent. Thank you GOG and Chrono.gg community :smiley:

5 Likes

https://www.gog.com/game/spring_sale_goodies_collection_1
A package of various art assets and music from several games on offer for a couple of days.

9 Likes

so apparently my gog galaxy had aped out or something, and was set in compatibility mode for win XP sp3 which somehow meant it disabled my desktop resolution -and didn’t update/blocked a bunch of gog features. Dang what a discovery, and what a bunch of updates galaxy had waiting for me.
aaand now i can start to feel bad for neglecting my GoG library :sweat_smile:

6 Likes