a blackout all the day

at 3 pm the light is out of my house ,an technician come to my place he fix the blackout because of cables broken. uffff all the day without light :confounded:

8 Likes

Well I bend in that situation before, so the only you can do is talk with your family or just think about stuff or do exercise or sports

5 Likes

Whenever I have a blackout or the internet dies, I always have something that I can do.

Board games. Card games. Try to cook something interesting while keeping the refrigerator closed as much as possible. Clean some place that needs to be cleaned. Call someone I want to catch up. Or pace around and walk in circles until Iā€™m bored into doing something.

5 Likes

I hate when that happens.:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Here in South Africa, black outs are extremely common to deal with ā€œelectricity shortagesā€ (there is a lot of corruption happening behind the scenes) and we even have different levels.
Every household also has at least 1 solar light :rofl:

Weā€™re currently on level 2 so not too bad but this is the reason why my significant other and I saved up and got switches. Iā€™ll read/craft or art if thereā€™s good light and if not, switch time! We also play board games.

I hope those cables get fixed soon, man :sunflower:

4 Likes

Candle light I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Or sleep :0
I had a lot of blackouts lately some voltage issue aparently. Some of them happened at night tho so ya

3 Likes

ajajja yeah candles the worst part if abuse for part of the technique in the price jajajaj

4 Likes

Yup, I know what thatā€™s like.
Most often caused by thunderstorms (common around here in TA).

3 Likes

Oh. I guess some wouldnā€™t know that ā€˜TAā€™ is an acronym; Tornado Alley.

2 Likes