7 Games or 7 Wonders Giveaway-ENDED!!!!

I often wonder where I’m going to be in like 10 years. Will I have my own house, maybe a wife, a couple kids, my dream car? Only time will tell.

1. Interplanetary
  2. Zombie Driver
  3. Warhammer
  4. Action Hank
  5. Soma
  6. 7 Wonders Magical mystery tour
5 Likes

Oh man, I wonder about so much. I wonder if we’ll ever look at video games academically the same way we look at literature. Even film and music aren’t given the same treatment as video games (at least in American schools) and I wonder whether or not we’ll ever have video game courses as electives in college or public school.

I wonder what my son will grow up to be, what his favorite Avenger will be (I’m leaning toward Hulk), and what type of person he’ll end up with.

As for the games, here’s my list.

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Action Henk
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition

Thanks for the giveaway!

5 Likes

Wow really interesting point, now you have me wondering about about the future of video game academics and whether we will ever have an equal award for this medium.

3 Likes

Hallo!

Since you asked, I wander into tiny super sketchy looking stores and restaurants. It’s very scary because I worry that I won’t know what to do or order, or that I will embarrass myself. I do it because I just want to know what’s inside and why it’s there. And almost every time it’s great and I find something or someone great. And every time I’m scared to do it again. :worried:

Thanks for hosting this giveaway @delenn13 and thanks for the gift chances @kylehayman361 and Anon. My hopeful order is :

7 Wonders Treasures of Seven
7 Wonders 4 : Magical Mystery Tour

Have a great rest of the week people who read this. = )

6 Likes

I wonder just How accurate we are when we think the whole world will end?? There was a time last year around now 2017-18…When I thought trouble with North Korea could possibly end the world. It didn’t happen…Cuban missile crisis of 1960’s almost started WWIII…but not… Plenty of other stuff at every decade: from solar flares, and Asteroids, to Alien Invasion…… The World is still here, and it is 2019……

1. Zombie Driver
  2. interplanetary
  3. Treasures of Seven.(7)…
4 Likes

Will this help? I have no clue…but …

5 Likes

Tnx again guys!
Sometimes I wonder are we all just really complex “lifelike” robots

Id like to enter for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Good luck all!

5 Likes

I’ve tried out one of these types of things before sorta - never worked up the thing to see how it turned out… Mine is more a design issue than a how-to. Always nerdy for new and interesting methods, so I’ll check it out when I have a chance and see if they’re useful to me. Cheers.

Edit: Thought these were gonna be something else, lol. I’m designing 3d things and these here are for graphs/charts - still handy for incorporating simple pictures into fabric… definitely worth more investigating… Thanks again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! :grin:
I wonder if I will win this time. :thinking:

1. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
5 Likes

I just saw it in my RSS feeders and thought of you…:thinking:

5 Likes

Thank you again, @delenn13 and @kylehayman361 , for yet another generous offering of games for the new year!

Hm, what I wonder about … and what I wander around? The list goes on and on and on :wink: (no, seriously, it does :sweat: … ), but a prime example would be when I sometimes “wander” through seemingly unrelated memories of either the distant or more recent past and then find myself wondering why I came to do that once I refocus on what I was doing before I began daydreaming.

In order of importance (but not necessarily substance), I would like to have a go for:

1. 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven
  2. 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
  3. Zombie Driver HD - Complete Edition
  4. Interplanetary - Enhanced Edition
  5. Action Henk
  6. SOMA

Thanks again for continuing to help our community in this new year, and my best wishes :crossed_fingers: to you and your husband, @delenn13 , as his surgery draws near .

6 Likes

Oh wow, a new giveaway? And it has some of the 7 Wonders games that I love! Thank you so much!:grinning: Right now I’m wondering which mystery movie I should watch since I have some time to kill and I just finished watching Searching.
I’m entering for these:

1. 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
  2. 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven
6 Likes

I wonder what’s going to happen…to me, to the country, to the world.

1. Action Henk
  2. Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition
  3. Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
  4. SOMA

Thanks and I hope your husband has a speedy recovery!

5 Likes

Almost time…Get your entries in.

Gawd! He has those “bedroom eyes”!.

10 Likes

Love this song. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

OK! I will be rolling the dice…

Here’s another song…for wondering…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8cmP3DL64

7 Likes

Drawings done…Messages Sent! Check your PMs!!!

7 Likes

I was already happy as can be marrying whom is the perfect woman to me

And now it seems my luck and blessing isn’t over yet!
TYVM Mr @kylehayman361
I will enjoy this game for sure, tho it won’t be right away since my wife now gets my full attention during the day and night :wink:

Thanks! :hugs:

:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

@kylehayman361 Hey, I won SOMA, thanks for providing the code.

8 Likes

Europe is one of those few bands that sounds pretty much as good today as they did back then. Love their stuff!

5 Likes