5 Free Ebooks (1 each day) (US & Canada) Seanan McGuire’s WAYWARD CHILDREN series

:eyes: This offer is only available in the US and Canada. :eyes:

Tor.com Ebook Club is offering Seanan McGuire’s WAYWARD CHILDREN series for free this week!

:zap: Download BOOK#1 before TONIGHT at 11:59 PM ET, November 30th, 2020 :zap:

Download Schedule:

1. Monday, November 30th - Vol. 1: EVERY HEART A DOORWAY
  2. Tuesday, December 1st - Vol. 2: DOWN AMONG THE STICKS AND BONES
  3. Wednesday, December 2nd - Vol. 3: BENEATH THE SUGAR SKY
  4. Thursday, December 3rd - Vol. 4: IN AN ABSENT DREAM
  5. Friday, December 4th - Vol. 5: COME TUMBLING DOWN
10 Likes

Thanks @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

What I will do…Download each section every day. On the 5th day I will make 2 files(mobi and epub) and then send them to who ever needs them. Just message me…:crazy_face:

9 Likes

You = :angel:

6 Likes

I appreciate this idea, thank you. :+1:

5 Likes

Okay! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

People don’t forget to get this…

I got the People who do NOT live in the US or CA.

6 Likes

Bumping this up as a reminder…

5 Likes

You are amazing! I came to find this thread because I missed yesterday and was hoping you would have got it :smile:

3 Likes

Where you been, Miss Thang? You too good to enter giveaways any more. You missed my last one…:cry:

3 Likes

Nooooo never too good for anything :heart: I was busy with exams but they are done and I have free evenings again :smiley:

3 Likes

OK…Was just checking…Good to have you back.

Who ever needs these books… Message me…WITH WHATEVER format you need. It may take me a day to get it to you but I will get it for you.

5 Likes

You could also just post them here as forum attachments. You just have to add an extension that the forum thinks is valid (like .pdf or whatever). That’s what I did for one of the Murderbot books a few people had missed. Let me dig up the forum link to show what I’m talking about:

https://206.81.1.216/t/four-murderbot-ebooks-free-from-tor-com-download-period-ends-5-59-am-et-april-24th/20054/10?u=blivetwidget

4 Likes

Thanks…I had rather do it privately. The uploader I use expires the link in 7 days.

4 Likes