4,998 coins....

Can’t believe this…I started the streak for Brigador in the first place and now I’m gonna lose it for 2 freakin’ coins…LOL

2 Likes

10 Likes

Oh you &%^%$!@))

4 Likes

I got mad coinage. Really didn’t expect that much from the legendary chest! I got over 5K now.
I think I gonna wait for the next games to be revealed first.

2 Likes

That’s good thinking I suppose and it might help me too I could get lucky with my not so good luck

3 Likes

Hoping Brigador doesn’t sell out of stock before I hit my 30 day streak in a few days :frowning:

3 Likes

But tomorrow you will be able to buy it. Only 10% of keys has been claimed.

3 Likes

but as @Fanzo said get todays coins and you will be fine

4 Likes

Just woke up and I saw that only 12% have been claimed. That’s good I suppose :smiley: . I am a hughmongus cyberpunk citizen and this is the only game I haven’t played yet.

3 Likes

I learnt about the coins a few days late. Always hoping for Brigador but only at 26 days now, my chances are getting slimmer it appears. Oh, the suspense!

4 Likes

Did the coin promotion begin at the same time for everyone? I’m still at under 3000 coins (though should hit 3k today)
but find it weird how there is so much divergence. I noticed on the other games too that they were all selling out way before i’d get to them. But i really was hoping for Brigador by the time a month’s gone by but at this rate they’ll be gone too.

3 Likes

HAH! Damn. Well… They accomplished one thing. It’s on my steam wishlist now. Which isn’t a terrible side effect for a company.

2 Likes

What’s your streak at?
I believe I noticed the coins 4 days late since I was 4 days behind on streak with when people started talking about the 30 day reward.

3 Likes

27 days currently. 28 in a couple hours from now.

1 Like

I’m on a 26 day streak and up to 2,903 coins. I have purchased one game (two key offer for Hive Jump) in this period, whether that makes any difference or not. But it appears i may have joined the coins thing a little late which would explain why i seem to be a bit behind.

5 Likes

Same here. Opening that legendary chest really shocked me. I was expecting far less.

5 Likes

Here’s hoping the additional games slowed the decline of available Brigador keys. What a thriller…

3 Likes

Dear Mr. Chrono,

thanks for holding out on giving away every copy of Brigador up your sleeve until now. I will love and care for my very own copy from today on.

Kind regards,

Syrion

5 Likes

My streak is at 29 days. I hope there are enough Brigador keys to last until tomorrow…

1 Like

Mr. Chrono thanks you for your patronage.

3 Likes