2 Turnbased bundles for 1 dollar each at Fanatical

Civil War dollar bundle
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/civil-war-dollar-bundle
Tank Battle dollar bundle
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/tank-battle-dollar-bundle
I dont know if they are any good, not many reviews. But as a tbs gamer, I am buying them

9 Likes

I already bought them earlier… :blush: I bought them cuz they were for a dollar, no idea if they are good or not…

5 Likes

I have them in my cart together with… frostpunk

10 Likes

Why doesn’t anyone (except Yugioh of all games) set their games in the ENGLISH civil war, that was, a good romp… and stuff.

PEOPLE DIED FROM STARVATION

#notmycivilwar

1 Like

Well, I suppose this depends on what the developer considers the Civil War. My guess is that the person behind the idea for the games are from the US, thus these games. I actually remember a very old Civil War CD game that was at around the same time as the first Civilization/Colonization games, that was also US Civil War…

2 Likes

Russian revolution

Spanish civil war

there was a french thing at some point, I think that was just a revolution, is a revolution a civil war?

if so, Cuba too.

every single in country war of china (dynasty warriors did that)

that’s all the civil wars I know without googling xD

I’m sure there are actually obscure games dedicated to all this just enjoy the sarcastic yoke :smiley: I thought the hashtag would give it away as a joke xD none of the comment is my serious opinion at all.

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t read into… I often find that sarcasm comes through my head much less frequently than intended when it comes to internet speech.

There are two ways when I read something, one just by reading it without an internal voice, and that often skips over sarcastic comments, etc. The one that reads out loud in my head does voice acting and can deduce such nuances with much better efficiency.

2 Likes

If only we could instate the universal sarcasm symbol(!)

unconfirmed* I saw it on TV subtitles.

2 Likes

Just an exclamation mark? Not sure if I can go along with this one… :thinking:

2 Likes

not JUST an exclamation mark…

an exclamation mark surrounded by brackets.

that’s like two whole characters.

IT JUST HIT 4:20 MY DUDES WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry it was just rather serendipital.

2 Likes

So would it come at the end of a sentence to fully punctuate the completed phrase, or do you insert it in the middle, after the sarcastic part, and still punctuate your sentence with a normal end, as indicated by the content?

You need to get to bed… Or are you already up for a new day? I am about to go hit the sack… Currently 11:23 PM, I am at GMT-5.

2 Likes

well sarcastic sentences aren’t notoriously long right?
the way I saw it was on TV as I said, and those subtitles just come a short sentence at a time anyway…

I’m not deaf, I just grew up with them on, I turned them on, I could read better than I could listen, and it’s good for if you like talking through everything on TV like me.

oh yeah so just use it as a full stop, a punctuation for ends of sentences. Neo Grammar.

annnnnd it’s 4:20 AM brother, killing the midnight oil, I was just about to go but you decided to reply :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I am going to bed… lol… goodnight!

2 Likes