2 polls in 1

Should I try using a webcam for my stream or not?

• yes
  • no
  • it rly doesn’t matter

0 voters

Would you rather I start a playthrough of Remnant 2 or Fallout 4 (next-gen upgrade coming soon)?

• Remnant 2
  • Fallout 4
  • both
  • it rly doesnt matter

0 voters

5 Likes

Everyone is replaying Fallout games because of the TV show. Might as well go with the flow. See what happens.

5 Likes

Play the original fallout instead? Better game anyway and you’ll get to see what the actual canon lore looks like.

4 Likes

not my cup of tea; i value gameplay and story over graphics but i do have my limits XD

5 Likes

I might. It’s a bit daunting cuz it’s such a big game. I actually put 90 hours into it prior but never finished it (of course i never finished it :roll_eyes: I probably didn’t even get halfway through the main quest line :sweat_smile:)

Remnant 2 is must play for me on stream given the first one is the first game i ever streamed and so that will forever have a special place in my heart regardless. I have access to it on gamepass so basically what’s been holding me back is do i just play it on gamepass now without dlc or do i wait another year or so till i can get all content with a big discount later on Steam. (or perhaps i can just do the base game now and do everything later again on steam as well).

It’s kinda funny. I always thought streaming would make it easier for me to play all the games i wanted to but it rly hasn’t :rofl: (I mean, i still kinda thing it would if i could do it full-time perhaps, lol, ppl like Cohh and Lirik literally replay games often even though they play almost all big games (as well as other stuff) that come out).

3 Likes

Okay so I’ve started using a cheap webcam just to see how it is and I actually do enjoy it a lot and it’s a whole different experience and I think it’s more enjoyable for the viewers as well.

Based upon that I’ve decided to invest in an actually good webcam and the quality is amazing, I feel, rly sharp and no grain at all, so I hope ppl will come say hi. I’ll start using the new cam in the next stream.

5 Likes