2 more Humble Monthly leftovers giveaway [Ended]

Subterrain

and

• You have to be a member for at least 7 days
  • Have at least 6 badges
  • You have to activate this game on your own account (so dont give it away to others, if you win it you need to befriend me (you later can unfriend me later if you want) at steam, so I can check you dont own this game and activate it) (if you do not want this its simple dont enter :D)
  • Please be a nice and only enter if you want to play this someday, if you dont have any intentions to play this one give others a chance
  • If you are the winner I will send you a pm, please respond within 24 hours if you dont I will pick another winner
  • The winner will be chosen by a random name pick (I will ask the winner for his/her steam id in a PM)
  • This giveaway will end April 12 at 20.00 CET

Note all are Humble gift links and I dont think any has a region lock (if it has, I cant help you)

Winners have been notified and got their games :smiley:

22 Likes

I would absolutely love Subterrain! Thanks Yosh

5 Likes

I will enter for both. And thank you again Yoshi this is two giveaways being hosted at the same time by you which is amazing.:hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you, once again! You really are so kind, and you are making the rest of us look like slackers! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yoshirules!!! This comunity does not deserve someone gentle and lovely like you :smiley:
HUGE THANKS ( too bad that the like button doesn t work more than once, i wouod have smashed it over and over until my mouse explodes )

4 Likes

@YQMaoski @MCharbel Its okay they are just leftovers from the HM. Better to share them with people that might like them, I wont play them anyways so why activate them on my account
It will probably be my last Humble Monthly. Almost never a game in it I like to play or there is and I already got it

5 Likes

well i probably dont qualify, but ill enter for subterrain anyways

thanks for the giveaway tho

5 Likes

Actually, no, you don’t. But WOW :fireworks: look at all the badges you got in this short time.

Welcome to the forum. Stick around! We are always having a giveaway or some one finds a good freebie.:gift:

Just saving @yoshirules from having to say NO. I know she hates it.:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow, @sluz, good job! :+1:.

Welcome!

4 Likes

And I was just thinking about starting a Humble Monthly subscription too, can’t make up my mind… Just can’t bite on the titles that they are showing, and I buy so many bundles already as well…

4 Likes

I was thinking of restarting mine because of Kerbal.:thinking: I quit getting the bundles because I ran into the “already got that one, Humble. What you doing to me?” Or my PC won’t play it. So I unsubscribed after the bundle that had Stardew Valley.

4 Likes

I think Kerbal definitely looks fun, I am still waiting for a monthly display that has 2 or 3 games that I would want before I might bite… am I being too picky?

4 Likes

I think you are thinking with your pocketbook…Not your heart.:cupid::heart::heartbeat::broken_heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::love_letter:

5 Likes

Yes thank you again :hugs:

4 Likes

If you dont like the Early Unlocks (like me most of the time)
You can trade them for very good prices (I do that normally,and you can get the bundle almost for free if you sell the early unlocks for csgo keys) But its a bit of work thats the downside

5 Likes

I am too lazy… I would rather play games with my free time than trying to market things back and forth after buying… If I purchased the humble monthly and there are games that are duplicates or I am sure I don’t want to play, they would end up in our community giveaways, I am sure.

4 Likes

Thanks for another giveaway @yoshirules , i’d like to enter the giveaway for the Subterrain if possible. :heart:

4 Likes

Awesome! I would like to enter for both if possible.
Muchos gracias for the giveaway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love laser league i’ve been wanting to get this game for a while and this looks like the perfect chance to do so, Thanks!

2 Likes

lol tnx, i was bored at work haha

4 Likes