2 Giveaways from the Humble Jumbo 11 [ENDED]

Kathy Rain (very good adventure)

Flat Kingdom Paper’s Cut Edition

• You have to be a member for at least 3 days (72 hours)
  • Have at least 3 badges
  • You have to activate this game on your own account (so dont give it away to others, if you win it you need to befriend me (you later can unfriend me later if you want) at steam, so I can check you dont own this game and activate it) (if you do not want this its simple dont enter :D)
  • Please be a nice and only enter if you want to play this, if you dont have any intentions to play this one give others a chance
  • If you are the winner I will send you a pm, please respond within 24 hours if you dont I will pick another winner
  • The winner will be chosen by a random name pick (I will ask the winner for his/her steam id in a PM)
  • This giveaway will end March 30 at 20.00 CET

Note all are Humble gift links and I dont think any has a region lock

20 Likes

More giveaways? You are far too generous.
I would like to enter for a chance at both these titles, please. And thank you for doing this.

9 Likes

very%20nice

9 Likes

Already have Kathy Rain. Flat Kingdom looks cool, but I will leave it to someone who really, really wants it. So I’m not entering. But thanks for another awesome giveaway @yoshirules :hugs:

I’m starting to think some kind of autoresponder might be useful to thank @yoshirules for her weekly giveaways :smile:

7 Likes

And she is on a roll! Thank you again Yoshi! I got this bundle, so I certainly do not need the extra keys. :slight_smile: Just wanted to give another shout out because you are so wonderful! :smile: :hugs:

8 Likes

You are simply too generous @yoshirules.
Not going to enter.

8 Likes

I would love to enter for a chance to win “Kathy Rain” as I absolutely love Point and Click Adventure games. Alas I think I’ll just pass on the opportunity to another seeing as I’ve already won Tropico 5 from one of your earlier giveaways :hugs:

6 Likes

@CRV2017 oh but that is not a criteria if you want you can enter it doesnt matter if you won before
Let me know if you want to enter. I will put your name on the list

6 Likes

@yoshirules

That’s good to know, but thanks anyway. It’d be better for the community if more people get a chance to win something :slight_smile: Am I right?

RFE - Addendum:

So I watched gameplay of Kathy Rain and it’s something I’d really like, so I wishlisted it on Steam :slight_smile: It plays like the “Blackwell” games which got me immediately interested. Still not joining though lol

6 Likes

entering for kathy rain, been on my wishlist for a long time but never had the chance to bought it
gl everyone

6 Likes

I’d love to enter for flat kingdom! Thanks for the giveaway!

6 Likes

Omg thanks Yosh, you precious :sparkles:

Not entering

7 Likes

Ill enter for both if not ill take Kathy Rain.
Thank You for another generous give away :grinning:

7 Likes

You can enter both :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

how do i look up which badges i have earned so far :stuck_out_tongue: nvm, just found out :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh! I’ve had Kathy Rain on my wishlist for a while!
May I enter for that one, please. Thank you!

5 Likes

yay just want the bottom one tho

4 Likes

Flat Kingdom looks fun, :slight_smile:

3 Likes