12-15-22 IXION [giveaway chance via entries]

I’m posting this giveaway a day early just in case anyone was thinking of buying IXION today. :shushing_face:

Fanatical: We will be doing a giveaway of IXION IXION | PC Steam Game | Fanatical
Tomorrow in the giveaway room
IXION combines city building, survival elements.

7 Likes

What is the giveaway room and how might one get to it?
Is this a chance based thing with limited keys or is it going to be free to claim for everyone?

6 Likes

I think you’ll just click on the link I provided above. I believe it will be a 100% off sale.

I got my info from their message in their Discord server. I’ll update if I learn anything new.

EDIT: Info corrected in posts below.

4 Likes

Unfortunately…

And here’s the source plus what’s up next:

What Are The 12 Days of Festive Deals?

5 Likes

it’s a new release; there was no way they’d just give it away for free to everyone

6 Likes

Perhaps because I saw this announcement on Discord, the phrase “giveaway room” may have meant on Discord. I just looked in their giveaway channel there, and don’t see it, but I’ll check later today to see if the giveaway shows up there. Sorry for the confusion (their announcement was ambiguous). :eyes:

EDIT: Thanks @onLooSe - I just realized what you are saying, it is a giveaway with a “chance to win” the game via entries.

5 Likes

https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/ixion-contest

Direct Link to Gleam contest

4 Likes

I took a quick look around Fanatical’s Discord server and the “giveaway room” is an actual room in the server that you can only access if you’re active enough. I think you need to be at least 2-stars to enter, but there’s also 3-stars only giveaways in there. Or so I’ve heard.

I’m not active enough to be able to see it. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m a pretty new member to their Discord server, so I am likely in the same boat. I do see “one” giveaway channel there, but it’s probably lower level normal giveaways.

Of course, as of now I “suspect” they where just posting a “reminder” there that their main website was doing the giveaway on 12-15-22.

2 Likes

Thanks @markwr and @onLooSe (LTNS-Huggles) :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

We don’t normally allow these types of “giveaways”, but since It’s Fanatical…Gonna let it slide through.

3 Likes

When I first posted it, I thought it was to be a 100% off sale. I later learned it is something else (and changed the title accordingly). Sorry about that. :shushing_face:

3 Likes