You're Banned!

Banned for being nice and supporting me. Obri. :yellow_heart:

@CptMold all I know abour Star Wars is that apparently two closely-blood-related people have some kind of sexual relationship, there’s a walking chupacabra or perhaps it’s a tropical yeti and robots seem smarter than humans. Also no one can’t aim worth shit and, on the same topic, there’s an ongoing argument about who shot first because, apparently, that’s highly important.

Oh yeah also someone’s dad is mean which is a real-life portrayal of unwilling parenthood. Bottom line: wear condoms, people. :blush:

11 Likes

banned for spoiling the starwars movies

10 Likes

Many bothans died to bring you all this ban.

BANNED.

15 Likes

Banned for negligent use of Bothan spies leading to unnecessary casualties.

11 Likes

YOUR ALL BANNED
For making me confused, because I’ve never seen a single movie or episode of star wars

8 Likes

Banned because you wrote “Your” instead of “you’re”.

You’reYour :stuck_out_tongue: ruining the younger generation’s grammar and that should be punished by exiling you from this thread!!!

8 Likes

banned for correcting nateninja21 grammar

7 Likes

Banned for being quick to partake in the floccinaucinihilipilification of English grammar.

7 Likes

Banned for having me decipher what you just said.

7 Likes

Banned for making me feel the need to decipher it,.

9 Likes

Banned for deciphering

7 Likes

838192349192394912394 You’re banned because you did not read that number.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

banned because…what would be the point to read that number…

6 Likes

Banned for questioning too much

https://youtu.be/OMDQzITWJyU?t=213

8 Likes

Banned for linking to a comedic effort of mediocre quality!

9 Likes

Banned for giving ‘The Dictator’ as much as mediocre.

6 Likes

banned for including themselves even though they did nothing butread and for not knowing how the internet works

8 Likes

banned for banning someone not directly above you

xist said it was easy

9 Likes

No! He said, 'Simple." So you are banned!

8 Likes

Banned for not doing the simple thing… and then immediately editing your post so it looks like you did (ye, I saw that flash edit)

10 Likes