Your thoughts Humble Bundle Monthly, now with more.... choice?

It is indeed a very interesting game. I have found myself greatly enjoying my copy. (Had it for a while but I am happy to see more people get exposed to the dev, their original work with ‘Terrible posture games’ was Tower of Guns and that too was great)

6 Likes

Did someone need/want a copy of Distance? I had already bought it before getting the bundle.

5 Likes

I couldn’t possibly say I NEED the game, but it is a game I’ve had my eye on for some time. I would certainly enjoy giving it a go. The combination of racing, platforming and stunt driving looked interesting and fun.

6 Likes

Resurrecting this cause Humble has now added 2 BattleTech DLC’s to the monthly award we’ll as Sonic Mania, which greatly increases my interest in the bundle. Especially since I have a 25% off email.

8 Likes

Oh no…I am turning into a squirrel :exploding_head:

I forgot to pause…There had better be something good in there at 39 cents on the dollar…GRRRRR!:rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

We need to figure out how to remind ourselves…:thinking:

5 Likes

You certainly are… I forgot too! -again- Was thinking nearer to end of month. Meow. T_T

5 Likes

Shiii-oooooot. I think I might have a few games for giveaway because I want exactly ZERO of the current unlocks.

7 Likes

Wow glad I’m not the only one who forgets to unpause sometimes. I have a few games I could trade if anyone wants to part with sonic mania.

5 Likes

Shoot me a pm. I doubt I’ll ever play it.

5 Likes

Any one want to gift me a Sonic?

4 Likes

It was actually one I didn’t have so I used it. But…check your PMs :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

If someone do not feel like Spyro is for them from this month hit me with a PM , maybe we can strike some sort of trade?

5 Likes

I’m really happy with this month’s early unlocks. I’ll probably trade WWII but I’ve been waiting for them to have Crash, and I’m surprised to see Spyro so soon. (Though I guess it kinda sucks for people who bought it when it came out on PC just a month ago.)

5 Likes

Yea, Spyro near jump scared me! Talk about double take. O_o Next month’s listing is good, BUT! what will they do for the rest after making a start like that?

Though it was accidental, this month’s unlocks seem pretty good too. Leaving home, so no time to check them out in depth now.

7 Likes

That is probably the best early reveal for a monthly bundle in years. The Spyro remake just kind of recently came out too, didn’t it? That alone is making me think about re-subbing

5 Likes

I think last month, so yeah, definitely a great deal.

4 Likes

Sept 3, 2019.

Next month, bar COD, look good. May leave my sub active.

This past month was not interesting though.

5 Likes

Yeah, should have held it, but didn’t, on fear of fun games in end-of-month reveals, not too exciting, maybe give Planet Alpha a go…

Next month I already grabbed those same-mentioned two games, just in the off chance they run out of keys early.

5 Likes

This month is so good that it’s already worth more than July’s bundle.

Are these animals spiky enough that we can simply replace robots with WW II?

5 Likes

Hmm I’ll see what I can do.

4 Likes