Your thoughts Humble Bundle Monthly, now with more.... choice?

Oh I hope Moonlighter is good, been wanting that one for awhile. One that I want even more is Tunic though, looks amazing.

7 Likes

NGL aside from the black ops package that Iā€™ll never use last months looks pretty decent.

though Iā€™ve never seen most of them before today so I may regret saying that.

5 Likes

The downside to Red Gaction Guerrilla is that itā€™s cheap. Youā€™re not saving much by getting it in a bundle.

On a more positive note, I have about 60 hours in the game. I have a ton of minor issues with the game, 99% of which the remaster fixed entirely. Itā€™s definitely worth your time.

Also, Nvidia leaked the existence of a new RF title in the works (I expected this after they took the time to remaster a game), so it may be time to catch up and get your ass to Mars.

6 Likes

Setsuna? Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s a typo for Senua?

Can anyone tell me about these games and why I should or should not get this bundle?

6 Likes

Overall super disappointed with this month (the COD month, the new month looks amazing)

5 Likes

Whaaat Senuaā€™s Sacrifice and Moonlighter?? That looks crazy good to my indie eyes!

Woah. Hope you lucky folk are able to buy this one and enjoy! :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

Red factions key 4CIWL-A90EQ-4R7@8

@=7

9 Likes

Thank you greatly, thatā€™s the one game in that bundle I really would have fancied.

11 Likes

Iā€™m tempted to get a one month sub just for Hellbladeā€¦first time in few years now bumblehumblebundle looks interesting :>

9 Likes

Iā€™m very happy I decided to pause my sub last month, except for pool panic and maybe Red Faction that is not my Shpiel at all.
Senua and moonlighter on the other hand, Come to papa!

7 Likes

Agree, both look very good. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

so i just saw the new monthly and itā€™s an insta buy for meā€¦ two game that i wanted in early unlock they stepped their game upā€¦ i didnā€™t even look at the unlock of the cod months

7 Likes

Cod month was terrible and I regret not pausing :ā€™)

5 Likes

i regret even more not thinking/remembering about trading, and just clicking the ā€œadd to accountā€ button willy-nilly :confounded:
even more of a waste :unamused:

ahaha yea, yes it is, i keep mentally swapping the name from ā€œI am Setsunaā€ :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Question. I paused and now Humble has told me my sub is unpaused. There is still a button prompting you to pay though. Whatā€™s up with that?

3 Likes

if i remember correctly even with a subscription you need toclick the ā€œpay earlyā€ button to get teh early unlock, otherwise they will unlock only at the beginning of the next month.

it will just remove one month of your subscription before the actual unlock date

idk if i make sense iā€™m not all there

6 Likes

Nah, you explained it pretty well. The feature games are just a sneak peek at the next month, but if you pay early youā€™ll immediately get the featured games (instead of getting them when they reveal the rest of the bundle).

5 Likes

Ah okay. Thought I had goofed somehow. Thanks @CptMold and @bellegueule

5 Likes

Yah if anyone here wants a mix of zelda/shop keep all wraped up in a spicy rouge like ball of goodness moonlighter is for you. it has a good length (it took me around 20 hours to finish) and $12 for that game alone is worth it.

8 Likes

Ugh, I know the Steam Summer Sale is close, but isnā€™t this the 2nd or 3rd week in a row where Humble has no gaming bundles?
I mean it was pretty clear in last monthā€™s monthly that they did not have many games to choose from, but still.
Iā€™m pretty disappointedā€¦

6 Likes