Your thoughts Humble Bundle Monthly, now with more.... choice?

any idea when that might be? like around black friday maybe?

3 Likes

aeh, not really, just seem to pop up here and there, couldnā€™t even say if it was random or seemed to have some resemblance of logic to it (since you only get the bonus once/on your first time year subbing i stopped paying attention)
but the monthly steamgifts thread takes note of it when it pops up, and you should also get a promo mail when itā€™s time for them to do it with some big fancy capital lettering ā€œGet mullah backsies in your pocketses for 1 year schmuckssubs -no takebacksies (unless we say so)ā€ :thinking: ā€¦ or something like that, you get the drift, the emails can be pretty good at notifying for that if not popping in on steamgifts thread(or reddit too iā€™d assume)ā€¦ :man_shrugging:
youā€™ll see it when it happens on the multi tiered sub page tho, the 1 year should have a given bonus written beneath with however much dollah you get in wallet credit when they are doing that promo

4 Likes

I can understand where you are coming from and the way i look at it is I only buy it if i think the revealed games are worth the price of the month sub alone. I this case mutant year zero has been nowhere near this price before and its a game i want to play, so its a no brainer. The good thing with the other games is if you donā€™t want them or already have them you can swap them on somwhere like reddit for some other game you like or for paypal credit.

12 Likes

Or trade them here, put them in a giveaway, utilize the game holeā€¦

4 Likes

I mean those other options you mentioned are what I usually do but i thoguht i would mention options that would further benefit them and help justify the purchase

5 Likes

Why is nobody talking about the new Humble Bundle? :smiley:

Itā€™s sooooo good. Such amazing value. Itā€™s just that I already have most of the titles xD
I would only buy it for Niche, but then I donā€™t know what to do with the leftover keys.

4 Likes

We did
https://206.81.1.216/t/humble-strategy-bundle-2019/15920

7 Likes

itā€™s good definitely worth the bundle if you like to miss shotgun shot 2 feet away from the enemy,

iā€™ve used my free month of microsoft subscription thingy to be able to play on Xbox and i stopped playing just because i wanted to play on pc with full graphic and mods(if i can hope for mods)

10 Likes

unlike xcom, when yr 2 ft away i think u always get 100% hit chance, as this game only has 0-25-75-100% hit chances, so i think this can not actually happen here

6 Likes

I know X-COM 100% chance is code for: If it is absolutely critical, you will miss.

5 Likes

so, they just added Minit to this monthlyā€¦ :dizzy_face: -idono if theyā€™re planning something ā€œbigā€, trying to entice and lure people in naow, to perform a ā€œbait 'n switchā€ with epic store keys next month/soon :thinking: ā€¦ but either way i think this monthā€™s bundle is pretty okay with fairly new/recent released games :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, Humble is already doing something different with their giveaways. Tacoma is just a downloadā€¦no Steam key.

3 Likes

Did-ā€¦ did you just replied to yourself? Or you forgot to swap to an alt?

7 Likes

iā€™m that meta :sunglasses:

:rofl:

5 Likes

PSA - 5 hours left to pause if you want to skip this month.

4 Likes

Bit late now, but Iā€™ve updated the title to more accurately reflect the contents of the featured games this month.

5 Likes

A new month is upon us, so what do all thInk of the previous bundle now that itā€™s fully released, and how does everyone feel about Assassins creed?

3 Likes

Itā€™s a game I for certain wouldnā€™t mind having a go at for $12 but uplay can still go get stuffed so this is going to be a hard pass no matter what else there might be.

The April bundle Iā€™m not entirely sure about, found the hidden games a little lackluster, there wasnā€™t really anything I felt great joy of having received.

She remembered caterpillars is one that Iā€™m at least sure Iā€™ll play, mainly because @coralinecastell played it last month and seemed to enjoy it enough to finish.So I guess Iā€™ll go find out how she managed to forget caterpillars in the first place.

Tannenberg could be good, could be absolute trash too. I played Verdun for a couple of hours trying to figure out what was going on and for the most part had a decent time with it. But I was also coming in at the tail end of that gameā€™s lifespan with only the most dedicated and veteran players still at it. Might be an idea to try it out early on while thereā€™s still a lot of humble monthly newbies trying it out.

5 Likes

I recommend She Remembers Caterpillars if you enjoy puzzles.

But the dificulty escalates weirdly, and the art, music and story are the best parts of the game. :+1:

Also I think I playedt two months or more ago so I donā€™t remember properly. :butterfly:

6 Likes

think iā€™m more interested in odyssey to be honest
and then the whole "ac origins has 3-4x of drm"thing, so much so it noticeable impacted performance i find a bitā€¦ much, and off-putting as ā€œprincipleā€ā€¦ like holy feck how much drm do you actually need o.0
and iā€™m also not (on the surface only have ā€œlookedā€ at it) a fan of the weird rpg like route they decided to go with silly loot etc -aaand ofc the accompanying ingame mtx :dizzy_face:
might be a good game, might be i even play it someday, but itā€™s not something iā€™m super eager and excited about to install right away or play ā€œsoonā€ :thinking:
but ofc since my yearly subscription is running iā€™ll get this month regardless :man_shrugging: being a total sap on account of the fomo :sweat_smile:

4 Likes