Winter Sale

I picked up these games in the last few days from the sale:

Enter the Gungeon

Portal 1 & 2 Bundle

3 Likes

Oh my that bundle is so cheap. Good catch! :slight_smile: :butterfly:

2 Likes

Gaben decided that for the rest of the sale I shall get only the “No Apologies” trading card. Well, thanks… will put the five of them to good use.

2 Likes

For me they’ve decided I shall not under any circumstances be allowed the “Haunts my dreams” card,

2 Likes

I’m getting lots of love, I’ve had 9 of that damn thing

2 Likes

You’re not alone in that. Of the four cards I got today, three of them were Labour of Love.

2 Likes

Well, at least is seems like ONE of us is getting the Chrono “Crazy in Love” badge soon, then. Seems like I was wrong before.

2 Likes

quick mafs told me i would have to like 1000 posts… seemed like a bit much work for a badge :wink:,
but who knows, might just get it anyway, -if not just to have DownwardConcept and Amarylis /everyone comment on my like spam, again :smile:

2 Likes

Since I have a spare $4 USD of steam credit left are there any games that i can get with that I should have a look at?

5 Likes

Blasted if I can get it to show the black box link

2 Likes

I would recommend Primordia. :butterfly:

edit: also, @LordAo, just paste the link and believe in some entity or other. Said entity blesses you and it works every time.

3 Likes

I just notice that you can get 3 trading cards from daily discovery queue. Pls someone end me

@acb234 A few

+1 on Mark of the Ninja, the others I haven’t played. :laughing:

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions im thinking of mark of the ninja as antichamber didnt do it for me.

1 Like

?
:thinking:
but but but… you’ve been able to do that for both summer/winter event, -for several years
:confused:

3 Likes

I know, but I wasn’t even thinking this time around, I never use that thing until there’s cards involved. It’s a great way to start your year, isn’t?

3 Likes

tell me about it… happened to me and forgot queue too; i was so absent during Holiday sale 2015, (i didn’t even make a purchase,+ one of the years with some good deals), and also completely missed out on the fabled Red Herring badge, -and didn’t even realize it until moments after it was over :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

How angry I am right now that you pointed it out

angry

@Gnuffi Steam had a sale recently (1 or 2 months ago) where the queue did sfa. Thought they had stopped it :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Wow…I’ve never used the scripts on STM before, just regular manual hard labour of selecting, dragging and dropping. But boy, scripts make trading AWESOMEBALLS EASY! That’s about 300 cards traded in 10 minutes! No badges, but dupes dealt with.

2 Likes

Only for level 8 , I believe. This is my 3 rd sale maybe, but 1 for cards…Yu did missout on some cards- or 3-4 a day to be precise.

1 Like