Back to Today's Deal

Whispers of a Machine - $5.25 - 5/8/20

Today’s deal is the Whispers of a Machine!

game-og-image%20(40)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/631570/Whispers_of_a_Machine/

Description:

DIGITAL

So we were in a weird little mind zone today and we couldn’t stop thinking about the game we have on sale, which happens to be called Whispers of a Machine. It’s a beautiful pixel art neo Nordic noir cybermystery for the ages, and don’t wait, because we totally think you should buy it.

HOWEVER, the phrase “Whispers of a Machine”, as we turned it around and around in our 15-person gallery mode Zoom chat, slowly morphed into something stupid and weird, and since everything that happens at Chrono is technically Chrono’s property, we copy-pasted the best bits for you to read.

Whispers of a Machine:

“…yo, don’t forget to jiggle the little…yeah, sorry, I won’t charge right unless it’s in there just right…”

“…oh…nuts. You…might wanna get a snack…33 gig update on the way and you can’t play without it…”

“…oops, sorry, i’m the headphones kind of iphone…”

“…trust me, I AM your fridge and I have no idea what that noise is either…”

“ONE DAY THERE WILL BE BROUGHT FORTH A PERFECT FUSION OF MAN AND MACHINE AND IT WILL BE CALLED X Æ A-12”

“…umm, it’s probably my bad, i should have told you before…you gotta flip that usb over to fit it in right…sorry…”

The official trailer for the Whispers of a Machine:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I LOVE this game. I usually don’t care about completion but I played this through three times to get 100% of achievements in the span of two days lol. It was one of my favorite games from last year and it’s the best point and click game I’ve played. So GOOD.

I like the multiple outcomes kind of story here.