Back to Today's Deal

Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - 8/4/19 - $7

Today’s deal is Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf!

game-og-image%20(9)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/553210/Warhammer_40000_Space_Wolf/

Description:

CUP OF BROWN

There is a type of catlike creature known as a civet. This is a real thing. Kopi Luwak is an 80$ cup of coffee that’s made from coffee beans plucked out of their poop. Some people will tell you this type of designer coffee is a novelty item, and that it tastes no better than a cup of Foldgers, but as you sit here in this fancy coffee shop in a recently gentrified neighborhood in Downtown LA, you’re grasping for fruit notes.

But take that cat shit out of your mouth at this moment soldier, because out in space, the Word Bearer’s legion has forced your cruiser down onto the planet Kanak, and we just watched a squad of good, strong, honest Space Wolfs get torn apart limb from limb by a tribe of incredibly scary barbarians, and now it’s time to draw your chainsword and spill some blood for Valgard Twice Slain.

Back in the coffee shop, the few other people in there believe you’re grunting and heaving because of the Kopi Luwak. Someone comes over and casually mentions that apparently the civets aren’t treated very well in the making of this coffee. It’s really throwing off your groove. In real life, you stand upon one of the rare handmade wooden tables and scream into the shop. BEWARE, MERE HUMANS! FOR I AM A WOLF GUARD OF THE SPACE WOLVES AND I WILL PLUNGE MY FANGS INTO YOU!

The cashier fires back “Sir, this is a coffee shop.”

Chrono’s got stop selling such cool games for cheap.

The official trailer for Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Awesome, a Warhammer deal!

(Would be super wicked if we got some Total War: Warhammer deals someday, too! :relaxed: )

Oh, do I have that one? Sigh. Yes I do!

Have I mentioned that the Steam script I run in Chrome, with Tampermonkey, in the bestest thing! :wink:

58% off here, while at the same time it’s 60% off on Steam? Talk about bad timing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, yeah! No food for the Chrono peeps tomorrow :frowning:

Not every deal has to be a home run…someone gave me this game a while ago and I put 30 or so hours into it, beat the initial campaign through the temple (there was more expansion stuff though) but it has serious issues, not least of all being general game mechanics and stability.

It can still be fun if you’re a Warhammer universe fanatic, or you really enjoy turn-based tactics, but for most gamers I’d say skip – not as good as it should be and the devs did not work on fixing problems (instead they kept selling more and more DLC, then moved on to their next game).

Hey y’all! Didn’t realize we were getting beat out by Steam so dropped the price and raised our game :sunglasses:

nadal

Dude…Awesome. I already have but…:+1:t3::+1:t3:

It is a shame it is basically a phone-game ported to PC and for such a price I have gotten far better deals on Chrono before. It may not be Chrono who set the price here, but I wouldn’t buy this game for more than 3 dollars.
Just give it a try on the app store and feel the anger grow before buying it.