Back to Today's Deal

Vanquish - $4.80 - 5/9/19

Today’s deal is Vanquish!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/460810/Vanquish/

Description:

IT’S LIT

Gamers, pay attention: This is a warning. Vanquish is game for grown adults, who’ve already grown into their bodies and have at least a small hope of containing and indeed surviving some of the sheer pants-pooping awesomeness that’s available to you for less than five American dollars today. If Vanquish was a drink it’d be one of those round plastic little balls with a cocktail in it you can buy from the liquor store, at least. Maybe even a glass bottle of hobo wine.

But here’s our point: it’s intense, it’s fun, it’s sick as hell, and, as our copywriter Alexander Louis Faciane, who’s had plenty of time to dance with this game in the moonlight, calls it “it’s a real barnburner, my dudes”. And he’s right, folks. Not only is Vanquish a fully excellent yet criminally overlooked action masterpiece from PlatinumGames, but if you did leave it out in a barn, it would literally burn the sucker down. That’s how fire this game is.

So buy it, gamers, or don’t. But if you don’t, don’t come crying to us when tomorrow everyone’s talking about how glad they were to finally pick this game up, especially at such a low price, and wow, it’s really fun, and wow how dumb and hilarious is it that they have a “smoke cigarette” button, because we will have no sympathy for you then, and another game will be on sale instead. So buy Vanquish, gamers. Just make sure you don’t play it in a barn.

The official trailer for Vanquish:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is the lowest Vanquish has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $4.90 on GamesPlanet UK.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Furi, Bayonetta and now this? What is next the DMC franchise? Anyway thank you so much! Those deals are amazing! I always wanted to play the aforementioned games but was always too cheap(poor college student) to pick them up at their regular price.

An oopsie take there.

I would have absolutely no restraint. :stuck_out_tongue:

Chrono’s done the HD Collection before. That or 4SE really wouldn’t surprise me.

You’ll be surprised. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

DmC:DmC?

Not sure I like surprises…