[Updated 20/april/18] Coin Shop • New Games Arriving TODAY!

cool, now all u need is a haircut

8 Likes

so dat means you gonna stick around for another year of collecting coins/streaks after all? :thinking:
:smile:
-moar games :wink:

5 Likes

Saving coins for a year should get me all the games I‘m interested in. However, I wouldn‘t say no to being a day ahead for another year. :thinking:

5 Likes

It seems that from now on @lonin is going to create new post every time new games get added (in order to add them to the rss feed).
So…this thread is obsolete now?

6 Likes

it was a good thread for sure … probably the most visited one … you had a good run @Enki !

6 Likes

@Enki Make sure you complain here…

https://206.81.1.216/t/new-coin-shop-games-sold-out-again/8403

8 Likes
13 Likes

Finally actually bought a shop game. SEUM looks cool, I just wonder if I can get time to play it XD

7 Likes

DIR THIRK IRJRBS

4 Likes

when is the next batch?

1 Like

This weekend

1 Like

It’s on friday, about two-three hours after the daily deal has dropped.

3 Likes

these coin prices though

wtf

1 Like

with people having anything from 20-30,000 coins to spare, and a lot more probably sitting comfy on 10k+, those coin prices aren’t really that surprising, or unreasonable i think. Much less when some of these games are really good, and going by how fast they sold out, really popular too.

i think for the first time ever, lonin divulged some information about how they go about the prices (besides the cats ofc)

i’m guessing that last one probably plays a fair role too -while trying to balance it out with what “newcomers”/“people not here from day one” also have in their coin wallets

as already previously determined in other threads attempting to calculate monthly coins etc concluded; you can “expect” to get about 1 game a month, depending on exact price ofc, if you maintain your 30day streak without breaking it
(about 4-4.5k coins a month, (can’t remember the exact avg result), with 5k on your first month because of initial user bonus)

4 Likes

REMINDER!!!

New games will arrive in the Coin shop©, Tomorrow about a hour or two after the daily deal.

Already forgot how to resize the text. :tired_face: I have forsaken you @Gnuffi.

10 Likes

:thinking:
i guess i can understand that
it is hard to remember;
BIG
small
<> such pesky details :dizzy_face:, -probably not that important anyway :thinking:,
since it’s all fun and games in this part of the matrix after all :wink: :smile:
:+1:

10 Likes

THANK YOU<<
oops guess i don’t know :tired_face:

4 Likes

LOL I saw that

the <> goes around the word big

6 Likes

me too :wink:
:rofl:

in front, and after/to finish off with and the “finisher” part always has the /after< before the big or small <“small”>random string of letters here<“small”>(remove quotes or replace small with big) -can stack the “small” formatting, not big

:hugs: :+1:

6 Likes

OMG I DID IT!!! Finally succes in life.

6 Likes