Ubisoft Forward is seeing you again

Well that was simple, but it’s not even 3 pm yet here.

4 Likes

Yeah, all they got this time are rewards for their games, unless they offer free keys during the stream again, which’s as fun as you’d expect. :-1:

2 Likes

Don’t know how anyone could possibly get one of these…

Anyway, I am just looking at the sales:

The Settlers History Collection (65% off)

and

Assassins Creed Odyssey Ultimate (75% off)

both seem like decent deals, especially for the next 21 hours we can use that code above for additional 20% off.

That in-engine rendered Immortals: Fenyx Rising game reveal looks amazing.

4 Likes

There was supposed to be a pre-show but I didn’t watch it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They are now showing stuff about the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake, it looks good too…

4 Likes

Me neither. They’re probably all claimed by bots before someone could ever have the chance.

Honestly I’m mostly interested in the new Watch Dogs game. Looking really good so far.

4 Likes

The video on the new Watch Dogs game is pretty funny, especially that old dude climbing down the pipe and falling on his rear. :rofl:

I just wonder how different the characters will end up being from each other, would be really good to have truly unique and individualized experiences with the different people.

6 Likes

In case you missed it:

7 Likes

Immortal Phoenix looks pretty cool. Won’t argue with wings. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Y’all can yapp about your tridimensional stale games, all I care about is this:

I waited so long for this, more than 10 years even! Since I was following all the sprite art progress on Paul’s blog while he worked on the game. Feels so good to finally be able to play this and on PC, what a holiday!

9 Likes

I didn’t miss it. Wonder if I should’ve had, though. The game looks so rough, especially the characters. Expected a lot better, tbh. Hugely disappointed :cry: .

3 Likes

That looks like it could be a good wallpaper background or somethin lol

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of others that might look good too.

6 Likes

The day they release a PoP:TTT Remake/Remaster is the day I stop feeling the need to die

6 Likes

Yeah the environments look good. It’s the characters that need to improve.

5 Likes

Wait I just saw your profile pic… was it always this? Cause holy shit I love TTT

5 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:. TTT is my favourite PoP game of them all, and one of my favourite games of all time.

5 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:. TTT is my favourite PoP game of them all, and one of my favourite games of all time.

If there was no name to your reply, I could have 100% sworn that I had said this

Cause holy shit, are you me??

That grand ass adventure feeling of TTT is almost unrivaled tbh

5 Likes

It’s a shame TTT didn’t get the change and recognition it deserved, due to the bad taste WW left on a lot of people’s mouth.

TTT mixes the best of SoT and WW, and it’s the best experience all around, IMO:

• It’s not dark and edgy, like WW, but inherited it’s combat
  • The speed kills were an awesome addition
  • The dynamic between the Prince and the Dark Prince
  • Yuri Lowenthal returns as the Prince’s voice
  • Being set on Babylon
  • The return of Farah
  • The ending: pure perfection

I’d just wanted the game to be longer. And also the Dark Prince to be more powerful. Other than that, the game’s amazing.

5 Likes

Here’s a newer look at the character models:

For comparison, this is the older one:

9 Likes