Back to Today's Deal

Two Point Hospital - 6/19/19 - $20.50

Today’s deal is Two Point Hospital!

!image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/535930/Two_Point_Hospital/

Description:

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THIS ONE

Hey, everybody. It’s me, Alex. I’m normally the guy you see here writing all these fun little blurbs everyday, trying my best to get you to crack a knowing smile or two before hopefully buying a great cheap game we’ve curated for you, but today, I’m here with a slightly different message: appreciate a good healthy life while you have it, because you never know how close you are to having it come all crashing down.

See, a few days ago, I woke up feeling…not like myself. My body was tired, like I’d been running all night instead of sleeping, and my skin was really itchy, but at first I thought nothing of it. I’m almost thirty-one, I don’t lead a super healthy life, we’re all tired, etc. These things happen. But once I looked around and saw all the dry blood caking my bedsheets, I couldn’t deny it anymore: it was time to go the hospital. Luckily, I live close, and when I told them what was going on, they sent me straight to Cardiology where a doctor was able to see me right away.

She asked me a few questions, took some basic measurements, and eventually sent some blood, spit, and urine off to fluid analysis. When she came back into the room, I already knew something was wrong, but when she said the word “lycanthropy”, I was sure: I was a werewolf, and it was time to make a change. Anyway, 8000 dollars and a couple trips to the pharmacy later I was fine, but it just goes to show, at Two Point Hospital, they really care howl you’re doing!

The official trailer for Two-Point Hospital:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Theme hospital was one of my favourite games when I was a kid.

I wanted to get Two Point Hospital but it’s recommended CPU speed is a bit beyond mine. They recommend having at best an i5-6600 at 3.3Ghz, whereas my CPU is an i5-6500 3.2Ghz. And, so far on most of the current and upcoming games I want to purchase, Two Point Hospital seems to be the only one that requires that specific clock speed. Other games in my wishlist like Phoenix Point and even Phantom Brigade doesn’t require anything above 6.2Ghz.

Not sure I would worry too much about that requirement. The i5-6500 will step up to 3.6 when necessary, although I suppose the 6600 goes up to 6.9 and that might be something they’re counting on too. I’ve played the game for a good while on my 3570k though which does have a higher clock rate (3.4-3.8) but it’s a several years older cpu and the game still ran flawlessly for the first several missions.

Though I suppose there might be much larger later maps that could become an issue.

And there’s Sandbox mode too where you can play the game on any size hospital you want :slight_smile: