Trading games, Still open

I seem to recall something similar about blue ring’s. But I am also aware of people being able to pick up blue rings for short periods of time…

4 Likes

doooooooo YOU want Final Fantasy Type 0? :smiley:
ignore my thread

4 Likes

I have never played a Final Fantasy game… looks moderately ok… I suppose so??

4 Likes

You gotta know :stuck_out_tongue: No point in me thinking about a trade if you don’t want it :sweat_smile: PM me when you do know!

4 Likes

I have a key for Stardew Valley (Steam price 14.99), and I’d love to have Psychonauts (9.99) and maybe Zero Reflex: Black Eye Edition (3.99)?

6 Likes

BOI, if OP doesn’t want it, I sure as hell wanna trade for it, I don’t have those games but plenty enough to say I MIGHT have something else you’d like :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Absolutely, consider me very, very interested in that deal.
Sorry @anon74641759, but I can’t let that deal just walk on by…

6 Likes

hahaha can’t blame you for that ^^

5 Likes

Just a moderate bump, because todays deal relates to my wish list, I would happily trade for a copy of FORCED at face value (despite the discount of the store page) for one of the games I have above!! Imagine what a great deal that is!!

2 Likes

Awesome :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

the same lol

1 Like

Yeah, probably a good call on holding off on Final Fantasy… I just played some of my first JRPG sort of game and it really didn’t go so great.

Hello, first thing first, I add friend you

Wonderful, thanks for the message.

i can offer you Postal 2 for zero reflex or other low value game

Unfortunately, I have no interest in Postal 2… my apologies…

I’ve never been the same since American Psycho, and I think it best that I avoid indulging the little violent voice in my head…

1 Like

Hello again, maybe now is the right time to try trade with you(?). I can offer Pressure (Overdrive) and like to trade it for A Story About My Uncle, how about it? maybe you are interested?

3 Likes

My mental stability is all good… And I hope that my previous message didn’t indicate that now isn’t the right time for trading.

I already own Pressure (the previous version of Pressure (overdrive)) so I will need a little time to see wether or not the remake interests me particularly.

I will have an answer for you tomorrow (when the next deal shows up).

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m interested in Tales from the Borderlands and The Swindle.

I can’t seem to view your wishlist so Ill post here what I have :slight_smile:

Here is my list of steam keys
and I have some steam gifts aswell

Flatout
Gun Monkeys
Heavy Bullets
Ibb and Obb
Murder Miners x 2
Starvoid **

Is there anything here that takes your fancy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After considering it, I will be happy to trade A Story… for Pressure (overdrive).
@Soulstrider, I will have to take a look at your list and come up with equal trades but I definitely see some things on that list that interest me!

2 Likes