Trading games, Still open

You might want to talk to @anon74641759 about Q.U.B.E.

2 Likes

if you wanted to get rid of them why not just give them away?

thats what Im used to seeing on here and why I never started a trade post xD

I thought this place was for giving stuff away, and I traded on the discord.

by the way chrono has a discord yeah I know amazing right.

5 Likes

No one should be expected to give their stuff away. It’s very cool of the people who wants to do that, but that should never be the default or required in any way, in my opinion.

14 Likes

I was summoned by you Captain? What’s with Q.U.B.E.?

Edit: GUYS GET HIS TORCHLIGHT 2!!! I recommend Torchlight 1, too :smile:

8 Likes

Hey if your trade with OP doesn’t work out hmu for Knight of Pen & Paper +1 :wink:

4 Likes

I have nothing to trade, so I just want to suggest using strikethrough instead of bold for redeemed keys, as that’s more recognizeable as “not an option”. You can strike through text by putting ~~ (two tildes) in front of it and behind it.

7 Likes

I will vouch for @persistnt. We go way back from GGOTD and Steam.

2 Likes

I’m not saying he should give the, away, I was saying if he wanted to get rid of them so bad they should have been thrown into the ether xD I don’t even want anything what the hell am I doing here

I label stuff, in my head I gave stuff away here, discord for trades, I must clarify, no one is expected to trade or give away anything here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you are interested I do have 2 keys (one for Endless Legend - Classic Edition, and one for Wurm Unlimited) I would be willing to trade for Poker Night at the Inventory and/ or X-COM:Enemy Unknown.

2 Likes

@anon74641759 I remember QUBE was on your wishlist, so I thought you might have been interested. Sorry for the callout :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Nah no problem Captain, I just got it meanwhile in another trade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Gnuffi Thanks for the welcome, favorite insect is such a tricky question… There is so much to love about so many insects… They have an appearance that is like nothing else, they are colorful and fiercely adorable. Every direction you turn there is something cool going on with behavior, ecology or life cycle. To name a few that have held my attention there are Myrmeleontidae ant lions (tiny pits of death that turn into fragile and elegant adults), Odontomachus or trapjaw ants (ants that go Clickity, Clack and kill with a snap!), Neivamyrmex army ants (Ants that kill other ants!! Plus they are super cool), Stalcid Jumping spiders (twin flagged jumpers have a very special place in my heart, just so precious), plus Odonoata dragonflies and damselflies (elegant and huge, plus killers to boot), stoneflies and helgramites (huge tusked adults and amazing aquatic larvae)! Then there are vampire jumping spiders (fascinating little thinkers), Bot flies (flies with very particular habits), tiger beetles (the larvae are so cool!) and the truly fascinating lives of bees. I work specifically with ants and their predators (right now spiders and ant-lions).

@persistnt as you can see, longwinded is not a problem for me! (Though it almost certainly is a problem with me)
I am totally interested in trading steam cards (I am a lot more interested in getting rid of them than keeping them).

@kylehayman361 I didn’t know this, thanks for letting me know! I honestly wasn’t sure about what options were available… If I trade in the future I will be sure to take this advice under consideration!

9 Likes

Welcome to the foruuumsss! :cricket::ant::bug::honeybee::beetle::butterfly::spider::scorpion:

I also love spiders. @Gnuffi himself introduced me to this wonderful lil’ ball of cuteness:

High-five spider fans! :smiley:

9 Likes

Ah, lucas the spider… unfortunately his cuteness is nothing to me compared to the deep intellect and cunning that can be seen in the eyes of a real jumping spider. Twin flagged jumping spiders have this little ‘palp wiggle’ that is characteristic of them, and it makes them look like they are stroking their chin in thought, or doing a little pom-pom routine to cheer me up (or because they are so happy to see food enter their little homes)!

5 Likes

Like such? It looks like it’s glitching the matrix!

And ooooh you own spiders yourself?

I see… well, in that case…

WE DEMAND PICTURES, HOOMAN

4 Likes

Why don’t I love the animation? Because, I love the real thing baby! I do appreciate the animation, and how it helps people get over their fear of spiders.

Yes that is exactly what I was talking about…

Well I assumed that as this is the internet, that walking into a community, throwing open the door and yelling “HEY LOOK AT MY SPIDERS” may not ingratiate myself into the scene… I can send some in a message, but they are just twin-flagged jumpers, very common across much of North America as long as the temperature is good (and don’t have much other than the pom-pom behavior to make them stand out from all the other jumpers). I am honestly more proud of my ants…

EDIT: I don’t want to be that guy, but I am unsure if that is a Phidippus spider in the second video you posted… Phidipus has a very colorful male (typically with metallic chelicera) and both the males and females have apparent ‘horn’-like hairs… I don’t see any on that female… The pinkish palps and chelicera seem to be pointing to Phidippus, but I don’t like to assume it is a Phidippus cause there are a lot of other genera of jumping spiders.

6 Likes

that’s exactly how you enter the scene: with style.

plis

thank

I have absolutely no idea which spiders are those, like a good citizen of the internet I just took the video and its title at face value and as hard facts and shared away without any further research on the matter. (:

4 Likes

:astonished:
that’s
the most
awesome
thing
-i’ve ever seen

i’m just gonna sit back do nothing the rest of the day, and let my brain remain exploded :exploding_head:, -life has no purpose anymore, i’ve just seen everything i need in the universe

7 Likes

Upon further evaluation it is indeed a phidippus spider… I was just looking at it wrong…

Also if you like that video, perhaps this will also interest you:

Because jumping spiders are the best kind of spider. There are tons of videos of the peacock spider doing silly things though… I just chose this one because it has the most variety of spiders in it (instead of one loop).

7 Likes

Everyone come to Australia, we have the best animals
https://new2.fjcdn.com/gifs/Peacock_e86deb_1988370.gif

9 Likes