Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater® HD Getting removed from online stores, can still pick it up on Humble!

It’s gone off of Steam now, you can still pick it up from Humble Store and maybe some other places if you want.

Humble: The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.
It also has a DLC that isn’t on sale: The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.
Of course if you have a subscription to Humble Monthly that will soften the blow a little and you can always pocket some change in the Store if you prefer it over charity of choice.

It’s the trash version right?

Not sure what you mean by version as i’ve never paid much attention to those games but it’s not up to the standard of previous games according to a slice from this piece where i got my info http://www.pcgamer.com/tony-hawk-pro-skater-hd-will-be-removed-from-steam-next-week/ .

Seems it hasn’t been removed yet but it should be during the day, although if you missed the sale that’s that. Wonder if the DLC will get removed as well or no.

Good. That game deserves to be lost to the annals of history. I will never get over the fact that they put the ability to revert into a fucking DLC pack.

to give, or not to give Activision my money, hmm… :thinking:

(thx for the catch anyway tho @ZeeX)