Let it Snow

Not as the games offered here and I cannot remember what they are but I had them already when I downloaded a bundle some time ago. I do have a lot of really great games, but be warned I also have some not so good!

WFV6H-36CTN-VBGVI

0XGW5-8Q69Y-QAG6K

5 Likes

Man, that’s an amazing giveaway! Snow + animals theme seem to produce nice results - some photos are cool and some are adorable :wink:

I’d like to enter for

1. Old Man’s Journey
  2. JYDGE
  3. NeuroVoider
  4. Battle Chef Brigade
  5. Tales of Berseria
  6. Forts

Here are couple of photos I took in Helsinki about a year ago:

4 Likes

Thank you for doing this @Elocin30 and I really hope you are feeling better now!

Unfortunately it hasn’t snowed here in Bulgaria the last couple of weeks (it’s fortunate for me though, 'cuz here no one cleans the snow and I have no idea where my tax money go when it’s impossible to walk nor drive…) so I’m forced to post some photos of Sofia from previous years.

I would like to enter for:

1. Immortal Redneck
  2. The Surge
  3. Figment

Thank you again for doing this! GL to everybody!

9 Likes

Thanks alot for the amazing giveaway, would love to get:
1- Immortal Redneck

Here’s a picture from Serra das Estrela in Portugal.

6 Likes

Hi,
wow these are some really nice ones you’re giving away. Tnx for the awesome giveaway and nice to hear you’re getting better. I’d like to enter for these games:

1. Overwatch
  2. Immortal Redneck
  3. Seven: The Days Long Gone
  4. Zombie Army Trilogy
  5. METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN

Here’s some snow for you…

p.s
soon snow will be abundant here, and its even on the weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon (although just a little bit). GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Left the snow 4 years ago, can’t say i miss the cold very much

Bigfoot here personally loves the cold
Would like to enter for

1. Hitman
  2. Sniper Elite 4
  3. The Surge
    Theres a new year coming up, so hopefully changes will come for the better.
6 Likes

RULES and REQUIREMENTS:

March 2017 :white_check_mark:

27+ :white_check_mark:

:white_check_mark: :heavy_plus_sign: a few extra gifs just for you, :heavy_minus_sign: the last one which is hidden. I find its juvenile humor amusing

• METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
    +METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC
    +METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
  • Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator (Don’t @ me, I have a weakness for visual novels)
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Tales of Berseria™
  • Serial Cleaner

@Elocin30 , happy belated birthday and a well deserved welcome back, love. I’m so glad that you are feeling a wee bit better, it is phenomenal to hear that your time spent convalescing has improved your health in some measure. Hopefully receiving well-wishes, gifting game keys, and all the snowscapes with or without cute animals will be salubrious.
ᴳʳᵉᵉᵗᶦⁿᵍˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵃˡᵘᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿˢ ᵐʸ ˢᵃˡᵘᵇʳᶦ ᵇʳᵉᵗʰʳᵉⁿ. ˢᵃᵘˡᵒᵗ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈᶦˡᵘᵛᶦᵃⁿ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸᶦⁿ’

Summary

Arctic Art
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1AjUPKCcoz8/WpfdsOjGxOI/AAAAAAAAUfQ/l_6w_szYcMEGV3sJmZsslLHvZ8RdLt4mACJoC/w640-h358/0_1c8444_d7a5c1f5_orig.gif

4 Likes

Hope this is ok to put this many in since I don’t see anything that says I can’t and thanks for the giveaway. That’s very generous of you @Elocin30

Thought this looked pretty cool and funny

This is just too cute to not include and you like animals :slight_smile:

1.METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
2.Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
3.Tales of Berseria™
4.Immortal Redneck
5.Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
6.Conan Exiles
7.Seven: The Days Long Gone
8.The Surge
9.Hard Reset Redux
10.Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition + Titan Quest: Ragnarok DLC
11.We Were Here Too
12.Pathologic Classic HD
13.Overwatch
14.Portal Knights
15.NeuroVoider
16.Old Man’s Journey
17.Serial Cleaner
18.Fortune-499

6 Likes

Giveaway closing window was too small. I missed it… GREAT key collection btw
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS CHRONIES!!!
Too early but no one knows his fate… ( odds are against me now as u know )

5 Likes

Your absence hasn’t been unnoticed and I truly hope that you’re feeling better and continue to improve as time goes on. This is a tough time of year to feel poorly, and I wish you health and happiness as quickly as can be. My retriever is a giant coward so rain, snow, wind or darkness, she isn’t very keen to explore…whilst I can’t share doggie pics of her, this is what I dream of (that first picture is lovely) -

I was considering entering for a couple of games on your list but there are a couple of forum regulars who have placed those games high up on their lists and I know that they’d enjoy them more than me so it feels mean to enter. Thank you for the ace giveaway regardless.

10 Likes

What you talking about there’s still 38 minutes left :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

that vid is soo adorable xD

4 Likes

I don’t know you. But thank you for giving to our community.

Obligatory snow picture.

http://cuteanimalpicturesandvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/I-Loves-This-Snowman-funny-cat-winter-photo.jpg

1. METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
  • METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC
  • METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
  1. Hearts of Iron IV
  2. Sniper Elite
  3. Sniper Elite V2
  4. Sniper Elite 4
  5. Sudden Strike 4
  6. Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
  7. The Dwarves
  8. Forged Battalion
  9. Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition + Titan Quest: Ragnarok DLC
  10. JYDGE

Wow! I made it in time by 30 mins. Oh wow the timing. Yisssssss. (I sometimes miss things):zebra:

10 Likes

Good luck all!! Let the fun begin! :christmas_tree::man_dancing:

6 Likes

Well I ran out of PMs so, @BlivetWidget , @Lifedeather ,and @Culdra1600 please send me a PM within 24hrs, to those I have sent a PM to, please respond within 24 hours to avoid being rerolled.

P.S. I have to start my stream now that I am late for aaahhh so I will start sending winnings to those that are responding as soon as it’s over.

15 Likes

Congratulation to all the winners :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So, ironically or coincidently, it snowed today here at my study abroad university in South Korea. So, here’s a couple fresh pictures less than an hour old (can we keep this thread alive for snow pictures?)

I wrote this in the snow. 안녕 = hello/goodbye

13 Likes

So my post called down the snow? Awesome. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have no issues repurposing the thread once all prizes have been sent and received. Just have to slightly change the title…and maybe the category.

9 Likes

This is currently on-going as I stand on my back porch:

11 Likes