Sunday: 100-min hypercar on Fuji

1 FREE SUB will go to a random viewer during the stream

going live now, continuing Dark Souls

3 Likes

my microphone just came in. It’s an entry level, pretty cheap still (but way overpriced here cuz of import etc.) but OMG what a difference. It for sure will make the stream a better experience for the viewers.

3 Likes

hi guys, these are some of the twitch emotes my kids made. We can’t figure out how to make the background transparent though (it must still be there because the emote must be square). We googled it but it’s quite technical, too technical for us, rofl.

Is there anyone here who could easily just takes these, keep them exactly as they are but simply make the black background transparent so that there does not appear to be a background anymore even though it’s there?

gg heart noob

2 Likes

there you go, now I didn’t bother polishing the edges much. So if these don’t look great in use let me know and I’ll do a better job, this is just a 4 click effort kind of work.
gg
noob
pax
(hopefully discorse doesn’t ruin the transparency now)
nah that didn’t look good when I switched the light mode, let me get off the couch and do it correctly.

4 Likes

Yo, thank you so much man. I already uploaded them to twitch.

I think it’s fine. Let me check.

3 Likes

this should be better
noob
pax
gg2
I could probably make the GG one better than this, due to it being a gradient colour it needs a little more finesse to be perfect, but maybe this’ll do.

4 Likes

It was actually perfect. I checked in both dark and light mode. Thank you so much man! I apprectiate this very much dude!

I see what u mean at the edges, but the emotes are so small on twitch, ppl won’t notice.

lol, ok, though, these last ones (below) do look better, so I’ll take those. Again, ty so much!!!

4 Likes

These are a little better, softer edges. Might not matter once smaller in icon sizes. But hey why do a job well when you can do it 3 times?
GG final
noob final
pax final

4 Likes

well, I don’t know how you did it but thx again man. When I looked up how to do it I saw a video with a whole convoluted process of actions in a program I probably don’t even have access too :joy:

2 Likes

I use Gimp for most of my image and photo editing needs, it’s free, open source and pretty decent. Though the UI might come off as a bit old and complex, I would recommend you try it out it if you plan on doing any more graphical designs in the future.

3 Likes

amazing, will do man! thx for this as well

2 Likes

Feel free to use this one.
TBE

3 Likes

lol, I might actually do that as soon as I get more emote slots, with the understanding you created it ofc. thx man! it’s quite nice too

2 Likes

ok, the channel has channel points too now. It’s very lazy and more like placeholder until I figure out what theme I’m going to go with and perhaps hire an actual artist to do some work (but that’s perhaps dependent on if the channel works or not in the first place).

No stream today btw. My last proper day off was over 2 weeks ago, and I’m not even off today, actually working, but so I’m going to take the night off to relax and rest a bit.

3 Likes

My first 2 game purchases specifically with the intention of streaming them. Hopefully it will help attract viewers as well:

(and boy am I happy I invested in those 3000 cs go cases back in the day; now i can use them to gradually buy games at launch price for the stream without actually spending any money at all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

also truly very excited to play both :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Great! Thankfully you didn’t get Starfield. That game is a certified Bethesda™ game, with performance issues, lots of bugs and glitches and what have you. And of course it’s up to the modders to fix the mess.

Anyway, I hope you have fun with these!

And I wish I could jump into the CS:GO idling farm bandwagon while I could before Valve killed idling for good. :pensive:
No way I’m playing that game for the sake of grinding crates even if you paid me to do so.

2 Likes

I couldn’t run Starfield cuz it needs an SSD.

Oh, and I never idled cs go btw. I just used to trade cs go cases for cs go skins, which I then sold on the steam market to buy more cases and rince and repeat, for years, hence I have

And then when i got tired of that, i just bought 3000 cases for $0.04 each, so $120 of that steam credit i got trading (not real $; I used to have a lot more, hence all the games I’ve bought over the years, including being duped out of $150 in skins too), and now those cases are worth about $0.8, and i still have 2700 of them left :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just had to sell 115 or so to buy both games.

If only I could’ve managed to do something like that irl, lol. I actually suck at business and have zero desire for it nor insight into it.

2 Likes

You’re not missing much, don’t worry.

Oh, so you play the market ? Interesting. So you buy low, sell high, buy skins with crate money and then sell the skins later ? I think I get it.

2 Likes

I used to, but that was years ago, and then I took an arrow to the knee and stopped and just sat and sat and sat on those cases. I think I must have bought them like 3 years ago now, more or less.

(I used to buy skins, trade them for cases that were worth way more [cuz who cares about cases] and then sell the cases on market to reinvest in skins over and over and over again, lol)

2 Likes

Oh, ok. I may try this someday.

2 Likes