Sunday: 100-min hypercar on Fuji

Ok! I subbed…Not sure WHEN I can watch. The times are really “iffy” for me.

I also gifted a sub for a chipmunk and I have one just there…LOL…I goofed and didn’t specify anyone. What do I do? How do I give it to someone or can you do something with it?

4 Likes

wow! ty so much! Rly no need for that delenn, especially if times are hard!

When you don’t specify anyone it goes to someone random, usually someone who is active in the channel (at the very least a follower). Had I been live it would’ve said who it went to but now I can’t say rly. That person will be notified of it though and if they chat it will show their sub badge too. And yeah, that’s happened to me as well. I wanted to gift my wife a sub and I forgot to specify lol, so it went to someone random as well.

But so yeah, no worries about the sub, it definitely went to someone and is not lost.

Rly appreciate that!

edit: yeah, i can actually see who the sub went to, and it’s someone who is there practically every day atm, so that’s cool!

4 Likes

2 Likes

No worries. We just got a “tax” refund from the gov for all the parking(20.00 bucks for 2 hours of parking is ridiculous.) and gas we spent for all his treatments. Nice to have free healthcare when it counts even though Covid has really put a hit on it.

Ok Cool. I am good with that. Do they know who donated it?

3 Likes

yes, they get a msg telling them who gifted it, but then when they came in my stream yesterday I also gave them some background on top.

3 Likes

I’m live right meow

2 Likes

another shortie by @carvalho20ptc

4 Likes

You know it’s the real thing when the wheezing starts. True love right there :joy:

4 Likes

Going live now with Helldivers 2

2 Likes

1 Like

meow

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

I normally don’t have time to watch streams because of my irregular work schedule and simply forgetting.

So the problem was not using VPN. Glad you got it figured out.

Next game request: Monstrum 2

3 Likes

it actually was :rofl:

I acquired a VPN and immediately was able to join and invite ppl :rofl:

hm, not sure I’ll ever play Monstrum 2 :sweat_smile: I’ve currently got my hands more than full with Helldivers 2, Le Mans Ultimate, SnowRunner, Deep Rock Galactic Survivor, and then Expeditions which is dropping tomorrow or so

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

live now:

1 Like

Will try to catch thee tonight or Saturday. Not been sleeping well at all.

2 Likes

I’m live right meow:

1 Like