Thursday: Rogue Waters

One question: Did you like from Gotham Knights ?

I’ve got a key from a giveaway.

3 Likes

yep, i did and still intend to go back and finish it

I liked it a lot more than suicide squad, which i didnt like at all

4 Likes

That’s good to know. I’ll see if I can play it this weekend.

3 Likes

1 Like

live now

1 Like

live right meow

1 Like

meow

1 Like

2 Likes

Driving a tractor sounds like it could be a fun idea, though I fear they’re going to end up being very limited in what they can really do, like the caterpillar. Might only end up serving as a rescue vehicle.

Campervan as a scout however doesn’t seem very interesting, particularly not now that I have an APC to run around in.

3 Likes

Caterpillar is actually useful for the really, really, really huge, oversized trailers and also the job where you push/pull a train on some map.

That being said, I haven’t even looked at the vehicles at all and don’t rly care, lol. To me, a new season means new maps to drive/do jobs on more than anything else.

2 Likes

Been using the derry longhorn for anything the white western couldn’t manage. I do enjoy driving the caterpillar though so I often have it stationed out on a map I’m working in to serve as backup. It’s main drawback as a rescue vehicle is that it can’t bring a crane to reload cargo with.

3 Likes

The thing is also that if you drive a truck for long enough, eventually you’ll just start driving something else, even if it might be slightly less ideal, just cuz you get bored driving the same thing all the time. I mean, that’s my experience; could be different for others.

1 Like

1 Like

Of course it’s now that I’m sitting around with a broken foot and can’t drive that you get back into Snowrunner! : )

3 Likes

damn, that sucks; how is it with the wheel btw? I personally have never played it with a wheel cuz i dont like to use the wheel for something that’s mostly 3rd person, so i just use a controller. You could join that way if u feel like it. And hope u get better asap man.

2 Likes

1 Like

live right meow

3 Likes

live now with this gem of a roguelite:

2 Likes

2 Likes

live now

2 Likes