The World Through Your Eyes

Tonight’s dinner:

All done and ready to eat!

7 Likes

Looks like a pretty good dinner! By the way, that steak seasoning is pretty good for grilled chicken wings. We had done that a few weeks ago on the grill, pretty tasty!

4 Likes

And another week gone by, they are really close to adult sized:

@Ernin8t0r, hope you enjoy the update!

10 Likes

Do they pay taxes yet?

5 Likes

Well, just because they are adults, doesn’t mean that they are working, having an income, and thus able to pay taxes… We still spoon feed them everything… lol

4 Likes

Just spent some time with this beautiful horse, I got in the saddle for about 15 minutes and the horse just kept on eating grass…

Also, for those of you who like to know what’s going on with the quail, they are doing just great.

11 Likes

So that’s why we don’t see people riding unicorns - they much prefer to nibble grass! Sorry, @YQMaoski. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wir fahr’n fahr’n fahr’n auf der Autobahn popped into my head seeing your photos :wink:

Autobahn

For any young pups who think I’ve gone (more) crazy :wink:

5 Likes

OMG! Been years since I heard that. Kraftwerk the Fathers of Electronic/Techno. I remember the first time I heard them. I was at a disco in West Palm Beach called The Cabaret. It was gay and had the BEST music. Great times there.

5 Likes

No can see vid. T_T

5 Likes

Back in the 70’s they didn’t have videos…Just album covers…

5 Likes

LOL. Taken and noted, never to forget again. ^^

5 Likes

Ha! I wondered what @Danacscott meant. Hehe. Sigh :wink:

5 Likes

MTV didn’t start until 1981.

The first video played on MTV.

7 Likes

I think the oldest electronic song I have is Binary Finary - 1998.

5 Likes

Awww Yiss!

6 Likes

Transilvania Motor Ring

8 Likes

oooh… The cars all so shiny. The drivers / owners let you get up pretty close too. ^^

Edit: Let’s admit it, I’d ask to touch (pet the bonnets) if I’d been there. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Curitiba wine market

8 Likes

I don’t have a good picture, but I found out today that Apple EarPods can survive the washer and dryer (low) and still work…

But not without severe damage.
:cry:

Just placed an order for what I hope are new ones (sold by Amazon).

4 Likes