The "rando talks/rant/glee about 'a game'" Thread šŸ˜„

omg, the memes, itā€™s like i can feel them all around me, flowing through meā€¦

3 Likes

depending on the stage youā€™re at, donā€™t worry so much about geo it becomes redunk how much is thrown at you eventually/some places
also, if you die in a hard area, or just ā€œfar awayā€, -with a lot of geo, that you really donā€™t want to lose out onā€¦ I simply canā€™t recommend enough to take advantage of the ā€œeasy fix solutionā€; of just having your spirit revived at the magic genie/wizard turban bug guy thingy back home

5 Likes

You really want to bank your geo though, so make sure you pop by Millibelle anytime youā€™ve amassed some wealth.

4 Likes

After unlocking him, I completely forgot about itā€¦ :man_facepalming: and I just walked into another boss fight, completely forgetting that he just sits on the bench that I wanted to go toā€¦ :rofl:

okay nowā€¦ to self: focus!

2 Likes

:thinking:
iiiiii had a not so fun experience doing that :grimacing: :rofl:
so i donā€™t really like banks much anymore, saving the money in the mattress!, thatā€™s my insurance now :wink: :smile:
:joy: :+1:

3 Likes

It pays off thoughā€¦I banked over 10000 Geo with her and was fuming but it all comes out fine in the end so long as you explore everywhere and you extract your retribution.

2 Likes

wait what??, am i missing something from all of ā€œthatā€ :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
since i donā€™t mean to go too heavy spoilerrific on it giving how ā€œnot allā€ have necessarily progressed to X pointā€¦
but youā€™re making it sound like I havenā€™t even gotten the full experience either yet :dizzy_face:
dafuq did i skip past :question: :thinking:
oooh boyā€¦ iā€™m, gonna be running around sidetracked for hours now arenā€™t i? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

y these are spoilers dude, cuz i get what yr saying, lol

4 Likes

Arenā€™t you supposed to be playing Ori? :smile:

(Edit - Also, someone else tell me that Iā€™m not the only one sitting indoors at work grabbing every available moment not to do actual work??)

5 Likes

i will, but too busy doing other stuff

(i wish man, still no steady job, been 6 months now, itā€™s insane)

2 Likes

Iā€™m walking the tightrope tooā€¦currently trying really hard to get another job but times are tough. Good luck with that though, and if you ever need anything let me know.

3 Likes

well, if u know anyone who needs a proofreader, lol (I can write too and translate Dutch+French to English but i dont do the other way around), i can send my CV

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to approach any and all who may need your special set of skills, although Liam Neeson may get first dibs.

4 Likes

OK. FINE. Iā€™M IN.

hollow%20knight

Seriously, though: I had been wanting HK for a very long time, and thanks to @Gnuffiā€™s unexpected and kind gift and a long steam chat we had about how we, filthy casuals, feel daunted by these kinds of games, I decided to finally get it. I believe Iā€™ll enjoy it loads, and I thank you, fellow Chronies, for convincing me to finally accept this challenge. :blush:

am i one of the cool kids now?

10 Likes

You were always a cool kid. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

tenor%20(1)

11 Likes

Iā€™m very much looking forward to hearing how you enjoyed Hollow Knight. The game tends to generate so many interesting stories from people. Hope to see a long post over in the ā€˜recently played gamesā€™ thread later.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve done it guys; Iā€™ve finished a game. Iā€™m now a hero. Iā€™ve saved the Blind Forest and will now use my newfound powers to subdue and enslave everyone in it and shall henceforth be known as Ori the Emperor.

9 Likes