The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

is it mean i kinda want to see CCTV of this event? :rofl:
srs tho, hope youā€™re okay even if your bike is not

4 Likes

Seeing is believing. I canā€™t bring it to mind. O_O

@Rhyagelle Phew! Glad you didnā€™t take more physical damage to your person. Those doggos were determined nuh?

3 Likes

you know how when you have chinese takeout leftovers in the fridge, and just throw it all together for breakfast? :drooling_face::yum::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Iā€™m annoyed. I wanted to listen to my youtube playlist of christmas songs because tis the season.

But what do I see? 3+ are private or removed. How do I find out what the songs were and who sung them? If it at least had the video title, I could search for another version of the song that is allowed. All I have is the youtube link.

After searching for a few hours unsuccessfully, I pressed every button in my empty youtube channel and canā€™t find anything. I googled the web address, nothing. Checked the wayback machine, nope. Checked archive.is, nope. Ended with trying youtuberecover and nothing.

The only final option is toā€¦go to my youtube watch history and load thousands of video thumbnails. Then afterward, ctrl+f another song in the playlist, find it. And look directly at the songs in their order to find the songs. But this is pretty desperate.

Will I ever remember the missing songs? Will youtube be useful for once?
Will someone be smarter than me and know what to do?

The mystery continuesā€¦

7 Likes

Reminds me I need to start digging out stuff to put together for a Christmas list and get non-youtube copies of it.

Itā€™s very hard when you prefer to not have music that you would hear in church or the store. (okay the store bit is easy since they just play the same damn 6 songs)

4 Likes

only christmas song one needs in life be dis:
https://206.81.1.216/t/what-are-you-reading-watching-and-or-listening-to/7210/1671?u=gnuffi
:ok_hand:

4 Likes

This is why you canā€™t trust online services or ā€œthe cloudā€ to keep your data, you have no control over it and no recourse if it is removed. Youtube in particular is very volatile, if you keep direct bookmarks to videos then at least you have the title saved locally to help you in events like these. Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t know of any way to find the information youā€™re looking for, Iā€™ve tried fruitlessly myself before.

7 Likes

YT Playlists:
If one makes notes telling about what the content is, itā€™ll be easier to remember. I did this for one of my playlists, mainly just because I could. One can go into the playlist editor and make notes on each entry, notes can be anything.

5 Likes

Interesting didnā€™t know u could
I would consider doingthis however I have several playlists many of which are filled to the youtube maximum amount of videos allowed for each lol

3 Likes

Ah but you can make a complete outfit that can be washed, dry cleaned even scrubbed on a washboard/scrub board using this handy dandy product:

No iron required.

I know people who use it for stage work. I do a lot of hand appliquƩ and for layered appliquƩ this product is very helpful. A lot of people hem their pants with it or patch clothes with it.

Not sure where you reside but this is usually, notice the usually please - available at most big box stores, Iā€™ve even seen it in Loweā€™s and at Home Depot before I began boycotting them.

Since I like being a hermit and donā€™t like interacting with people I get mine mail order from either Amazon or

Find a Joannā€™s Store Near You

OT even more: If anyone is interested I posted the new 30 day Free code for the Washington Post at the bottom of the other posts regarding same. It doesnā€™t look like anyone has claimed it so if youā€™re interestedā€¦ Please if you do claim it post so we know itā€™s taken.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a kinda weird situation for streaming rn. I can only stream at night, after the kids go to bed, so Iā€™m really just broadcasting to EU people just waking up. A high view count for me is two viewers watching. Regardless, Iā€™ve kept going for months now, getting maybe 1 follow every now and then. I definitely get lurkers, and a few views post broadcast. I suppose thatā€™s a small success in its own right. Still having fun, which is the important part. Even if itā€™s just 1 or 2 steady fans, thatā€™s more than I thought Iā€™d have, and that makes me happy.

7 Likes

My day has been improved.

There is manhwa called ā€œSolo Levelingā€. It is a Korean comic and it is great. The story is good and the art is great. I am happy because this will be made into an anime in a few years. So they made a quick webtoon.

Since it is not Japanese, you wonā€™t see Sakura and Sasuke. But you can get used to the Korean names eventually.

5 Likes

Bah humbug.

4 Likes

Zasuri naran dattarevatsuya, usui dosui ixiro inyure.
(I am not saying anything important, but go ahead and think that I might be.)

5 Likes

Catched a cold. Iā€™m feeling and looking like a shit and everyone at work gives me funny looks because every single disease now must be a corona virusā€¦

6 Likes

:eyes:

:eyes:

hope u get better soon though

5 Likes

@DontBeSilly. Agh! Mein poor sloth. pets gently. Takes in the Vit. C, zinc and get better soon. :hugs:

5 Likes

They call that fearmongering, and it is working. Get well soon, and stay home. Sleep. SLEEP. Your immune system works best when you are at rest, and that is a fact.

6 Likes

Well i wish i could but iā€™m swamped at work since December is THE MONTH OF WORK in my line of work so iā€™m having to soldier on through the sicknessā€¦

4 Likes

Are you an elf-sloth?

7 Likes