The mysterious ChronieX giveaway [CLOSED - Winners Notified!]

Yea! for @Gnuffi and @onLooSe :tada: Awesome giveaway :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Thanks @onLooSe! Super nice of you to do this :). And thanks to Gnuffi for hosting!

7 Likes

Thank you both @Gnuffi for hosting this giveaway and for @onLooSe For being our contributor for this giveaway! Hope you both have a very good day today :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Congrats to all winners…

Day 69: Still no info about the true identity of ChronieX… but won’t give up yet

8 Likes

Yesss I won party hard tycoon! ^^
Thanks @onLooSe
And gnuffi for hosting

8 Likes

Did I win?

8 Likes

2 give-a-ways without a win. The odds are definitely not in my favor. :laughing:

Congratulations to the winners.

EDIT: I’m not complaining or anything though! I get more free games from you guys telling me than from give-a-ways anyway. :wink:

EDIT2: Oh my gosh! Did the OP’s profile pic always link to the giver? I feel so silly missing that.

11 Likes

Another mystery to be solved…

7 Likes

I don’t know, but now I have to! Did @Gnuffi doop us all oh so cleanly from the start? xD

9 Likes

:smirk:

9 Likes

Guys… guys… you can see from the edits in the OP if the picture-link got altered or not … when you go through the post edit history. If it was edited it would have green boundaries around it and if it didn’t had a link embedded wouldn’t be clickable as well … @discobot Create master discourse class now!

And on top of that you can check the RAW version of the OP with the image text and what’s tied to it.

Edit: discobot failed again ;]

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EpJv34gQ88

11 Likes

Thanks a lot @onLooSe and @Gnuffi for this awesome giveaway! I got Middle-earth, so there are no excuses to hesitate on rereading the Tolkien trilogy anymore :hugs:

6 Likes