The Game hole is back

You guys want to be guessing games? We’ve got a thread for that! : )

4 Likes

Who deletes any poop game they got here?!

I mean, it’s the symbol I TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM!!!

Btw i’dd bribe lonin’s cat to get bad rats onto the coin shop with unlimited purchase option… One can dream

2 Likes

:+1:
i
want
that
sequel
!
:blush:
:rofl: :smile:

3 Likes

Ooooooooh… There is fresh game poop yeah…

I guess it makes more sense

1 Like

A mountain of issues using the site now, the traffic must be causing a few headaches for those Game Hole creators.

It’s poetic justice, really.

2 Likes

the question rly, is why ppl find it strange that a dark hole churns out poop in the first place.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like a clove of garlic is popping out of the hole. Now that would be strange :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

5 Likes

meh, depends how well-traveled one is actually :wink:

2 Likes

Threw in a key, got a key for something I already have and threw that key back.

1 Like

Didn’t think it would work but threw in some random mambo jumbo and got a key for Frontiers. I feel bad black hole just got mugged🤫

1 Like

I put in DLC and got out a game I already own. I put it back in the hole later.

I don’t own poop game. :open_mouth: so I didn’t get that.

1 Like

Did anyone else click on this and kinda regret reading the whole thing?

5 Likes

I sacrificed a key to the great hole… and got pooped on. Anyone know how I can erase the stain on the steam account?

I gave a key and got a valid key in return. I gave it another key and got nothing. I’m guessing you can only do it once w/o using several proxies or VPNs… which I’m tempted to do, but don’t know if it’s worth the hassle. I have MANY unused keys to give it. :frowning:

1 Like

I only got one Steam Key in return, but cleared out some old keys from a few years ago.

I get why they would want to limit it to one, so that people don’t feed it tons of fake keys trying to mine for the valid ones, but at the same time if you accept infinite quantities, but only ever give one per IP you will always take more than you give. It’s a shame really.

1 Like

This was covered in the “official” game hole thread:

3 Likes

So do real keys really just float around in space now? If a real key were entered will it still be usable considering its not redeemed?

1 Like

Welp, looks like I got nothing this time :c
In my case, I’ve sent a spare code of Specs Ops: The line, since it went free a couple days ago.
This is the key I got is this one:
D01LI-MTWNC-PAFSE

Anyway, thanks for the chance!

1 Like

the key i got was dub…

1 Like