Back to Today's Deal

The Coma: Recut - 10/25/19 - $2.49

Today’s deal is The Coma: Recut!

game-og-image

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/600090/The_Coma_Recut/

Description:

#6 THE REAL ZOMBIE

Hey gamers, welcome back to Dark Net, the show all about the internet’s scariest places. Thank you so much for watching, we’re nothing without out viewers, and this Halloween, we’re giving back with the biggest list we’ve EVER made, so sit back, relax, and get ready for number 6 on our list of the “Top Ten Real Life Unexplained Occurrences That Loosely Match the Themes of the Game Chrono.gg is Selling Today.” Time to party.

One time in Haiti a woman died and came back as a “zombi” seven years later. This is what everyone says happened, which, first of all is like, HEY. PLEASE MAKE FEEL SANE BY ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NOT BATTING AN EYE AT THE PROSPECT OF REAL-WORLD ZOMBIES IS SCREWED THE HECK UP.

This woman, Felicia, died from a nasty-ass disease in Haiti. She lived there, and so everyone was sad, and so they buried her in the ground to help themselves cope with the loss. They called this a “funeral”. Seven years after the “funeral”, this bedraggled-ass witch-looking she-monster rolls back into town, stumbling all over her knobby legs, with ripped clothes, and no smiles, and no mind.

She’d laugh all the time without joy after she “came back”, and she literally spoke only nonsense, except that she seemed to respond slightly to the fact that she was Felicia Felix-Mentor, the Haiti woman long-thought sick and d-d-dead.

On the other side of this jacked up Haitian coin is that this woman wasn’t actually this dead woman, and just a crazy old drifter with some real believe me deal-breaking problems. You know you forget what dead people look like so quickly. You do. I do. I do. SHIT. Anyway, if this was the deal, who? What happened to her that turned her into a stammering illiterate oaf, and why did she think she was F.F.M.? THAT’S THE MYSTERY THERE, KAY?

But really, who knows what happens to you inside your brain when your body’s not working? It’s definitely not something they teach you in school, and speaking of school, today’s game The Coma: Recut is about exactly that: Korean kids in school finding about comas and what could possibly be so viscerally scary about them. Enjoy!

The official trailer for The Coma: Recut:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

This is the lowest The Coma: Recut has ever been discounted. Previous low was $2.81 on GamersGate.

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

too soon

Never did understand the draconic ways of academics. If education was properly valued, we’d be learning far more in creative and fun ways. Instead, the ridgid mechanics of academics can harm students (though not always as there are times where old-fashioned teachings are the only way to go). This game can be unsettling as it reminds me of that.