Thank you @delenn13

I also have a lot of thank to @delenn13 who has received me in this community with her wide arms open since the beginning without any judgments. :heart::heart::heart:

I hope you have a great Christmas with your family and friends despite the pandemic. :santa:

10 Likes

I try not to judge. It’s not in my job description. Besides, you been nothing but pleasant so why would I judge you? :thinking:

8 Likes

It’s kinda embarassing to tell this in public so I’ll send you a private message. :flushed:
But don’t worry, I’m grateful for this place to exist. :heart:

10 Likes

This is such a nice thread. I think I have a special flower just for this occasion…

Thank you delenn13!

11 Likes

You%20are%20awesome

“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.”

From my first moment here you made me feel welcome, helped me find my way around all without a sign or hint of any impatience.

Thanks for all you do for everyone here.

9 Likes

Thank you @delenn13 :slight_smile: .
I earned my “First Like” badge because you were the first person to like a post of mine.
I got two games from your awesome giveaways.
You’re a generous and careful person.
It’s because of you that this place is better.
I wish you the best and that you continue to be the person you are.

10 Likes

@delenn13, you are the mom of the group and you can see everyone who is a member loves you. Thank you for being the glue that holds us together and the glitter in it, spreading your love and magic. You do a ton for this community and it does not go unnoticed :hugs: We all love you :heart:

7 Likes