Back to Today's Deal

Tesla vs Lovecraft - 10/3/19 - $4.99

Today’s deal is Tesla vs Lovecraft!

game-og-image%20(45)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/636100/Tesla_vs_Lovecraft/

Description:

SHADE THROWN IN HISTORIC LETTER BETWEEN FAMOUS GENIUSES

Dearest Tesla,

I know you thought the fight of your life would be coming from that tool Edison with his dumbass wires and whatnot. Don’t lie, Tesla. I’ve seen you two stare daggers at each other at all the big summits and things…you freakin’ hate each other. But you, Tesla, you scare me in a way not many people out there do, because with you at their side, you might even be able to fight back against…them.

Now, I’m not here to spoil any fun surprises or rain on anyone’s parade, but let me tell you something, Tesla: when you finally find out who “them” is, hoo-boy. Let’s just say that your future isn’t looking too bright. You’ll have to pull out all the stops to even get close to standing a chance, and honestly, if I’m being totally real, that’s the whole reason I’m writing you in the first place. This isn’t about who’s the best inventor or who’s gonna discover what first! Oh, no no no! I’m choosing you BECAUSE you’re a famous inventor (possibly the best ever) and I’m warning you because later when I take over the world, I want things to at least be interesting for a bit. It’s no fun to take something over if you don’t have to fight for it, you know what I mean?

But yeah, just in case you haven’t heard of me, I’m an author. I write some pretty messed up stuff, and in this reality, part of my gimmick is that it’s all secretly real and that I must be defeated at all costs if mankind wants to survive the coming emergence at all. And if that’s not enough, I’m pretty famously racist, too, so it would probably be a bummer for everyone if I won. Ball’s in your court, Tesla! Hit me back…if you dare.

-HP Lovecraft

The official trailer for Tesla vs Lovecraft:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This it the lowest Tesla vs Lovecraft has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $5.24 on GOG.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

also available on mobile :slight_smile:

Powerful Tesla-Mech? Hmm… Powerful Tesla-Mech… Hmm… I’ll buy this on the condition that you find a use for this description in another game. I know the icon is meant to be generic, with this text descriptor, I challenge you to find another game to sell that can also use it!

Raiden in Mortal Kombat is a pretty powerful electrifying machine…

If Chrono.gg has Mortal Kombat as a daily deal, I DEMAND the Powerful Tesla-Mech text descriptor be used there! Tesla would LOVE to have Raiden as a lab assistant. Provided he doesn’t mind getting air-tackled every other day or so.