!!! Super important: forums moving hosts soon(tm) !!! COMPLETED, COMPLETED, COMPLETED

Hey ya’ll, I hope everyone is doing well!

Sometime in the next 72 hours I’m going to put the forum into READ-ONLY mode and migrate it to a new host.

The URL will stay the same, but you will now be able to log directly into Discourse w/ your Chrono.gg password.

The expected downtime is only a couple hours, but it could take longer if I run into any hiccups. If anyone has any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Jan 28, 7:20PM – COMPLETED

We’re good friends!

You should be able to log into Discourse using your old chrono email/username + password

If you’ve forgot, you should be able to reset your password

16 Likes

10 Likes

I hope I can still remember my username and password, it’s been so long since I have logged in…

9 Likes

Yea going to sucks if need to log in and some people forgotten it.

9 Likes

8 Likes

See you guys there

8 Likes

7 Likes

Sooooo, I ran into a hiccup!

How upset would folks be if they had to reset their password after the migration?

• Upset
  • Not upset

0 voters

7 Likes

Well, on the bright side, it means that it will take a longer time for any hacking incident to occur (maybe)

7 Likes

CRISIS AVERTED, WE DID IT FAM!

10 Likes

No issues AFAIK from the user end. Didn’t need to relog.

6 Likes

Also no issues on my end, no login needed. I would be okay to reset my pw of course, I just don’t recall what my current one is, lol…

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a password reset. EDIT Oh wait, is it already done?? lol

7 Likes

I think we are all set. Thanks @dusty :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Miss you guys :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Big hugs (if you don’t mind them) and thanks. You are the awesome and myrr, don’t be a stranger. fidgets :heart:

4 Likes

Post when u back!

5 Likes

I have returned. Did we still have to reset passwords? Because mine didn’t seem to work.

I got in through an email link instead.

6 Likes

I didn’t have to reset mine :fearful:

Hopefully you just forgot it and not everyone has to do that, but ALSO good to know the email reset works

4 Likes

yeah, had to do the email reset thing

5 Likes